Dolores Umbridge

Valentine's POV

"Bye sweetie I'll see you when you get back" my aunt kissed me on both cheeks.

I grinned brightly, this summer we had lots of fun. We did some art classes together and my aunt even let fluffy come! Which was so awesome. I feel more like myself. Everything was just perfect. Therein lies the problem- nothing could ever be perfect at least not for long.

Soon as I walked into hogwarts express I noticed the tense atmosphere. Why was everyone so gloomy?
Anyways, shaking my head, I made my way to the slytherin compartment, no sense letting their mood affect mine.

Waking by I saw George. And he looked angry too. Merlin what's wrong with him this time. Scrunching my eyebrows, I wondered what in the merlin got him so angry. He was practically steaming at the ears.

Taking a U turn I headed twards him. Looking around his compartment I see Angelina, Fred and Lee. Nodding at all of them my prime concern was George and he didn't even notice me yet.
"George" I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"Can I talk to you? In private" I raised my eyebrows. Wordlessly he nodded and got up, leading me to the restrooms.

"What's got your knockers in a twist? You haven't said a word to me since I came abroad" I stated rather angsty.

Running a hand through his hair. He shook his head.
"I'm sorry my love I just have a lot going on right now"

"Tell me" I placed a comforting hand on his.
"Fred and I finally will begin testing our products and we've both just been so busy making double the products than we usually do. I'm just a little stressed that's all" George said sincerely.

"No need to worry about all that I'll help you"
"Will you?" George asked his warm eyes gazing down at me.

"Of course I'll be you and Fred's little guinea pig" I laughed.
George shook his head.
"Only mine" he smiled.

I got him smiling finally.
"Oh by the way I got you something" George said before ruffling his pocket for something.

"What is it?" I asked as he pulled out a pretty box.

"A late birthday present"
George smiled.

"Oh George you know you didn't have to" I protested, who knows how much that cost when the same amount could've gone towards his dream.

"I wanted to. Now open it" George pressed.

Sighing. I opened the white box.
Gasping, my eyes gleamed.
It was a pretty yellow stone with white silver swirling around the sides. It was beautiful.
Slipping it on my finger, my eyes welled with tears.
"George this must've cost so much, it's breathtaking" I inhaled a deep breath.

"It's all worth it for my Princess" George smiled that sweet smile of his.
Pulling him into a tight hug, George was so sweet to me, he always have been.

"We're close to hogwarts let's go sit" I nodded following him.
George led us to an empty comartment. Seeing my questionable look he answered. "I just want to be alone with you right now" pressing his face against my neck.
I giggled enjoying the affection.

Capturing my lips in his, we kissed for a while.
Then the train came to a stop.

"We'll continue this later" he whispered hoarsely. Nodding shyly, he took my hand in his and led me outside.

"I'll see you later?" I asked smiling.
"I'm counting on it" he winked.

Blushing to myself I walked off to the carriages.
Entering the last one, I saw Luna, Neville, Ron, Hermione and Harry.
I mumbled a hey and hopped in next to Luna.