May or may not have

Valentine's pov

"Okay so your turn" George nudged me bringing my attention back to the game.
I hit my wand on the top of the identical card. Technically we weren't supposed to help each other in the game but George is well George.

"Hey that's not fair" Lee complained.
I stuck out my tongue at him laughing.

Fred slapped his wand down on an identical card making me jump.

We all stared at each other for a moment then burst out laughing.

Currently I was in the Gryffindor common room playing exploding snap with George, Fred and Lee. We were all sitting cross-legged focusing on the game.
I was supposed to meet Draco in our common room to catch up and stuff but he had detention...apparently calling someone a m*dblood during herbology wasn't exactly the best idea.

I felt heat on my hand, looking down I saw George clasping our hands together putting both our hands between his leg. Which had me melting at his cuteness.

"You're still coming home with me right?" George questioned. I looked everywhere trying to avoid his stare.
"Umm"
"You can't say no now we already told mom you're coming" Fred continued.

My eyes widener in shock. "Why did you do that?" I lightly hit George on the shoulder.
He shrugged pulling the puppy eyes on me.
I rolled my eyes pulling his cheeks hard.
"Oww" he yelped.
"That's what you get for doing that" I laughed.

"Hey Val" Harry greeted me as he came sitting on the couch.

I nodded at him, continuing to trouble George's face much to his annoyance which had me grinning.

"Don't worry Val, Harry's also will be staying with us too so you know, you'll have the company" Fred winked in my direction.

I went crimson at what he was insinuating, it was embarrassing.
George sent him a slight glare which had Fred and the boys laughing even more.

"She's coming to stay with us?" Ron questioned coming down a stair way.
I smirked in his direction.
"Oh Ronald...." I trailed off.
"What?" He asked defensively.
"Nothing, nothing" I threw my hands up in surrender snickering.
Just about everyone seemed confused,except Harry of course.

I heard a snap then George shouting how Lee cheated. I laughed leaning into him, he smiled down at me putting an arm around my shoulder pulling me more into his side.

"Why is a slytherin in gryffindor common room?" Hermione questioned walking in our direction.

"Oh bugger off Granger" I enjoyed the rumble in George's chest as he spoke. It was even more enjoyable with him defending me.

"If any of the prefects or professors see her here we'll be in trouble. We could even lose house points" Hermione argued.

George opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him. I could already feel the tension rising in the common room. With George defending me, which obviously will leave Fred taking his brother's side and then Harry will then have to probably argue against me, since Hermione's his best friend. Which will lead to even more chaos, so to cause less of an issue. I stood up, causing George to stand with me.

"It's okay, it's getting late anyway and I have classes tomorrow" I tried to convince him. Thankfully he let the subject go grudgingly with me giving him the puppy dog eyes, I'm not too certain he'd like anyone telling his girl where to go especially if it's away from him.

"Let me walk you to your dormitory, love"
"No no that's fine, I'll see you tomorrow though right?"
"Are you positive? And Yes of course darling. And what are you all looking at don't you have anything else better to do?" He questioned the group of people that was watching us irritably.