Bang Bang

2020 was turning out to be much different than the boys thought it would be. The tour that they were so looking forward to was shelved indefinitely, and all their scheduled appearances were suddenly cancelled. The MOTS 7 album was definitely a success as well as Yoongis 2nd mixtape, and Jungkooks solo single, but these almost felt hollow without being able to see ARMY. The stress of not being able to perform was starting to wear on the group.

It was becoming even more obvious that Taehyung seemed to be stressing the most, as he seemed to become quieter and more reserved, and closed off from everyone, including Jungkook. This was surprising to them all, as they have always been each others sounding board when they are experiencing difficulties. But even Jungkook wasn't aware of what was going on with him, as he always tried to pretend he was fine, when everyone who knew him could see the change in his personality.

Luckily they only had to make it through Bang Bang Con, a live virtual concert that they put on to reconnect with ARMY, and then they get to take a mini vacation. Mini because they will still be filming, but this time it will be a more relaxed reality series called BTS In The Soop. They can try to take that time for some much needed relaxation and healing. Some more than others. The tension among some of the members is palpable. Unspoken words seeming to just hang in the air. Jimin has stopped avoiding Yoongi, but their is still tension between them as things have been left unsaid. After their night together, neither has wanted to address the elephant in the room, so they walk around on eggshells around each other not quite knowing how to behave or what to say.

Jungkook, on the other hand, is left confused and in a perpetual state of uncertainty due to Taehyungs demeanor and attitude lately. It's not that he is treating him badly, it's just obvious something is bothering him and it hurts Jungkook for him not to share it with him. For example they have just left the studio after filming the live show and were presently back in the dorms. They were supposed to be prepping the remainder of their bags for the trip for the reality show. But Taehyung is sitting at his laptop reading the reviews of the show that they just did with a frown on his face. Suddenly he slams the laptop closed and throws the mouse across the room. Getting up from the desk he paces to the window and just stares vacantly out at the sky above. Jungkook who was watching this entire scene play out from his closet comes out and comes up behind the elder to back hug him, placing his chin on his shoulder. Tae startles as if he had forgotten that he wasn't alone.

Jungkook: The sky is unbelievably cloudy right now. I know that can put a damper on our moods. I'm really looking forward to the fresh air and relaxed nature of this trip. Are you done packing?

Taehyung: Kookie, do you think ARMY will forget about us if we can't see them anymore?

Jungkook turns Tae around to face him and gently lifting his chin to look him in the eyes.

Jungkook: Hey, why wouldn't we be able to see them? We just saw them a few hours ago.

Taehyung: But... w..what if this never ends? What do we do then? I was reading some of the comments on Weverse...and...some ARMY's.....

He turns back around to face the window, once again putting up a barrier between his feelings and Jungkook.

Taehyung: Never mind I'm just tired. I think the fatigue is getting to my brain and making me talk stupid. I need to go grab a book from Jimin, that he was going to loan me, and then I'll come grab my bags and we can carry them down.

With that being said he places a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek and brushes past him to go and get his bags. Leaving Jungkook once again confused. He walks back over to the forgotten laptop, quickly looking around to make sure Tae was truly gone, opening the laptop he quickly types in the password and begins perusing the screen to see what could have caused such a reaction from his boyfriend earlier. He thought that he had been reading reviews from the show, but it looked like he was mostly just reading comments posted on Weverse from Army. Looking at the current comment it's clear that the writer is not ARMY but an ANTI. He has to physically take a step back away from the laptop to resist writing a reply to the nasty remarks left about his Tae. It seems that some "fake" ARMY's didn't take kindly to Jimin and Tae's performance together. Going so far as to call Taehyung a homewrecker. As if the whole world doesn't already know that Tae and Jimin are just friends, and that Jungkook and Tae were in love. It's stupid, that they would still be commenting about the non existent Jikook. He guesses that they won't truly believe it until the day they get married. Yeah. He fully intends to marry Taehyung in one of the countries where it is legal one day. Until then, he will just have to pay closer attention to what is going on with Taehyung and monitor his interactions with ARMY closer.