Stigma

The remainder of 2017 passed by in a blur.  The boys schedules were jam packed.  They hardly had any down time.  They finished their remaining tour dates, and were able to celebrate the new year in America. It was for work of course, so Bang PD's strict rules were in forced at all times.  The stress was taking a toll on the group.  There wasn't as much communication among members outside of filming, where as before they were always with each other, or at least contacting each other.

Taehyung and Jungkook were kept apart as much as possible.  Even going so far as to not allow them into each other's hotel rooms, just in case they were accidentally photographed or filmed.  It was having a drastic effect on their relationship. They were really only able to communicate through phone calls, text messages, and video calls. 

It was very hard.  The other members watched all of this happening in anger.  Especially Yoongi.  The circumstances surrounding the current situation was thoroughly pissing him off. As he lay on his bed in his hotel room, listening to music, he lamented that this is not what he signed up for.  He expected better from their company and was very disappointed that they had taken the actions they did.  Over the music in his headphones he hears a strong knock on his door.  Throwing his headphones to the side he goes to answer it, and sees Jimin standing there impatiently, raising his hand to knock again.  He brushes past Yoongi and enters the room.

Jimin: Yah! What took you so long?  I was knocking for like 10 minutes.

Yoongi:  Why didn't you just call my phone, I was listening to music and had my headphones on.

Jimin:  I called you four times Pabo!

Yoongi:  I'm Pabox but your the one who stood outside my door knocking for 10 minutes? (smirking)

Jimin plops down on Yoongi's bed and glares at him.  Smiling at him, Yoongi comes and pushes Jimin flat on the bed and straddles his hips, leaning down over him with his arms on either side of his head.  He softly kisses his lips.

Yoongi:  I tried to give you the extra key, but you didn't take it, remember?

Jimin:  Because I assumed that you would be in here to let me in  whenever I came so I  didn't think I needed it.

Yoongi:  What took you so long to come anyway? It's been an hour since I got back.

Jimin:  I went to check on Tae.  He's has been really depressed lately.  I feel so bad for them.  I don't know what to do anymore.

Yoongi rolls off of Jimin, to lay beside him.  Jimin scoots over to lay his head on his chest. Sighing softly.  He always feels better in his arms. Wrapping his arms around his Jiminie, Yoongi contemplates their options.

Yoongi:  I say operation expose is still in effect.  Every chance we get we subtlely try to insinuate that they are together. During our interviews, all the little behind the scenes footage that they shoot, Bon Voyage, all of it. We just have to keep making comments trying to expose them. Then Big Hit won't have a choice but to lift this stupid order that they put in place, and just have their backs and do PR work.

Jimin:  I don't want to get them in trouble.  I already feel guilty because of what we have.  It's not fair to them.

Yoongi:  That's not fair.  I don't regret our relationship just because of what's going on, what I do regret is not standing up for them and going down to Big Hit when this first went down.  I feel like I should have done something. But, I will never regret confessing to you and asking you to be mine. Never.

Jimin:  I was so happy when you did that. I wasn't expecting that. When I read that text asking me to come to your room, I thought it was for the usual make out session.

Yoongi:  You cried like the baby you are...

Jimin:  Hyung!  You don't know how stressed I had been.  I didn't think you liked me, as much as I liked you. I  just wanted to be with you so bad, but you weren't cooperating.

Yoongi:  How was I supposed to know. I thought you were just using me for my body.

This cracks Jimin up.  Being that he is the one out of the two with abs.  He decides to let Yoongi dare to dream, and changes the subject.

Jimin:  Yoongs,  have you talked to RM at all about what's going on?  We haven't had a meeting as a group in months.  His hand is kind of forced in this situation, I feel bad for him too.

Yoongi:  I haven't talked to him.  When we're not working he pretty much just holes up in his room with Jin. I know he doesn't agree with this, but it hasn't stopped him and Jin from doing it.  Out of all of us they're the ones that are separating them when the staff doesn't.  Like I said before it's bullshit.  Meanwhile, he and Jin are still able to maintain their relationship.  That's why I don't feel bad about us, because we haven't been trying to keep them apart.  If anything we have been trying to get them together.

Jimin:  Mhmm. It's just so frustrating and I hate seeing my soulmate sad.  They waited so long to get together only to be torn apart by the label. This sucks!

Yoongi:  Speaking of sucking.... I'm tired of talking about this, I just want to spend time with my boyfriend in peace, no angst for a few hours.

Jimin:  Yoongi!....... Hours huh?

Meanwhile, on the balcony next to Tae's room, Jungkook sits on the ground wishing he was with his baby.  The last few months have been really bad for them.  It has caused them to be very insecure in their place in each other lives.  The fact that they are still allowed to hang out with everyone but each other is awful. 

He tries to FaceTime Taehyung but it isn't picked up.  He knows that Tae has been really sad lately.  He's just not himself.  When they are shooting something he would try to go to him and maybe put his arm on his shoulder at least, so they vmcan have some contact with each other. Every time someone behind the camera would signal them to separate.  It's ridiculous. He hates this.  They are being punished for being in love? What kind of crap is that?  It has gotten to the point that he is rethinking his entire career.  Does he really want to be associated with hate, because that's what this is.  Homophobia is just an ugly word for hate.  That does not fit with the message that they have tried to get across.  He doesn't know how this is going to end, he just knows he doesn't want to lose Tae.  He can't lose Tae. He will give all of this up first.  He tries to get Tae on the phone again, to no avail. So he just sits outside his room quietly singing, hoping that his voice will reach him. And offer him comfort.