Bulletproof Boyscouts

A few weeks pass by after the big blow up, and the members are more divided than ever.  There doesn't seem to be any end in sight.  The talk of disbandment has seriously weakened the morale of the group.  It seems to be hitting Taehyung the hardest as he is very much riddled with guilt.  Jungkook has been trying to console him as much as he can, but with the restrictions on their relationship, he can't be with him as much as he wants to.  Luckily there is one staff member who seems to have taken pity on them, as whenever he is on duty he allows them to stay with each other.  Tonight is one of those nights.

Jungkook cuddles Tae closer to his chest as they lay in bed together watching television.  Taehyung has been very quiet the whole while they have been laying there and it is completely out of character for him.  He has noticed a change in Tae over the last few months. He is a lot more reserved. No longer the carefree, smiling, playful, laughing innocent spirit he was. It was one of the first things that drew a very introverted Jungkook to him.  To see that joyful spirit diminished in any way is very upsetting for Jungkook.

Jungkook:  Taehyung-ssi?

Taehyung:  Hmmm?

Jungkook:  Are you unhappy with me?

Taehyung:  No!  You're the only thing lately that even remotely makes me happy.

Jungkook:  No, I mean do you blame me for this mess with all the guys?

Taehyung sits up and looks down at Kookie, noticing the distress on his face for the first time.  He hadn't noticed it before. All this time Kookie had been comforting him and he never even thought to offer the same thing to his boyfriend.  God, he was such an ass!  He didn't realize that Kookie was trying to be strong for him.  Kookie is the baby, and yet he's making him carry all the responsibility in the relationship.  Feeling like a complete douche, for not seeing that his boyfriend is hurting just as much as he is, he straddles his boyfriends hips and leans down to kiss his lips softly.

Taehyung:  Baby I'm so sorry for being selfish.  I didn't even notice you were hurting just as much as me.

Jungkook:  No....

Taehyung puts his finger on Kookies mouth to shush him.

Taehyung:  No really, I should be the one comforting you.  I'm older.  It's not fair for you to have to take care of me all the time.  I'm not some weakling.  I'm sorry I put that burden on you, and I promise you I won't do it anymore.

Jungkook flips Tae over onto his back catching him off guard. He kisses him to shut him up. Not pulling away until Tae is breathless and gasping for air.

Jungkook:  Can I speak now?

Taehyung nods mutely, dazed from the kiss.

Jungkook:  First of all, I am a man, not a child.  I don't need you to protect me from difficult situations.  That's not what I'm doing for you. I'm sharing the burden, because we are in this together.  I'm comforting you because I love you, and it hurts me to see you hurt.  I'm loving you, just as much as you're loving me.  I'm not the same kid I was, walking into Big Hit a big eyes and shy.  I am a grown man, and more importantly I'm your man.  So don't tell me I can't comfort you anymore. That's being selfish.  Trying to take on every thing alone, when you have a partner is selfish. So cut it out. Share your load with me, let me be you partner in all things. We aren't called Bulletproof Boy Scouts for nothing, we're strong together we can handle anything

Taehyung was speechless.  Hearing all of this coming from his Kookie was very eye opening.  He wasn't surprised though, in some ways he always felt like Kookie was more mature than him.   This just proved it.

Taehyung:  Thank you Kookie....

Jungkook:  For what?

Taehyung:  For reminding who you are. Who we are.

Jungkook:  Anytime Baby...now since I have you here..... Let me take care of you...

Taehyung:  But, we have to figure out how to get our family back together.... Mmmm... we need... brainstorm.... Mmmm

Jungkook: Later.....

Jungkook had kissed his way down the side of Tae's jawline and sucked on the skin below his ear. He knows that this will shut him down.  His efforts earn him a loud moan from Tae's kiss swollen lips.  He leans back and pulls Tae's shirt over his head and attacks his chest sigh licks and kisses. Drawing one of his perfect pink buds into his mouth he sucks on it until he hears a harsh groan escape from his mouth.  Tae was so lost in the moment that he  desperately clung to his head trying to pull him closer to his body.  The shivers racking his body also vibrate through Jungkook as the session grows more intense.  He kisses his way down Tae's abdomen until he reaches the waist and of his pajama bottoms, tapping him on the hip to signal he needs to raise them so that he can remove his pants.  Tae's complies eagerly.  Licking his way down his body, Jungkook painstakingly slow removes the pants.  He works his way back up his legs to the sensitive skin of his thighs, planting wet kisses along the way.

Taehyung was just a bundle of overactive nerves.  He can tell Kookie is just teasing him. Kissing his thighs and not moving where Tae wants, No, needs him. Tae desperately grabs his hair trying to direct to him to where his pain is. Jungkook chuckles low in his throat, giving in to his demands. The moans increase and Tae is hovering precariously on the edge, just waiting for Kookie to send him over. Begging him over and over again to give him what he needs.  Jungkook who is willing to do anything for him, Jungkook who loves him. How could he torture him this way. The sweetest torture possible.

Jungkook will give in of course. But not just yet.  He has plans for his Bulletproof boyfriend.  And once he's done here he's going to get the rest of the he Boy Scouts back together. But right now....... He's got something more important to take care of.

****To Be Continued ****

Hi guys! I felt we were in desperate need of some more Taekook time.  I hope you're enjoying this story.  Please continue to read, vote and comment.  Do you guys have any questions you want answered?  Let me know in the comments. Don't forget to follow me for updates.
💜💜Borahae 💜💜