Magic Shop

The boys exposure continued throughout their appearances, through the end of the year. They had one last important event planned. An intimate Official Fan meeting in Osaka. This is THE night. The night when they finally get to share with ARMY, the secret that they have been hiding. They are beyond excited to get on that stage tonight.

After having rehearsal in the venue, Namjoon
decides to hold an impromptu meeting with the rest of the group over a quick meal. Assembling quickly in their dressing room, everyone got themselves something to eat. Once everyone had fixed a plate of the food that was provided, they sat on the couches strewn around the room and dug into their food. Namjoon let everyone eat peacefully, but when he noticed the conversation starting to flow as they were getting full, he stood up to start his

Namjoon: Everyone, I just wanted to tell you guys how proud I am of you all. And to thank you for letting me be your leader. I know we have been through our share of ups and downs, but to be honest, I wouldn't have wanted to go through it with anyone but you guys. You are my family, and I love you all.

Jin: Aww Namjoonah! We love you too!

Yoongi: Namjoon you know we appreciate you too. We all know that you could have gone solo, but you chose to stay with us. We will forever be grateful, and will follow you til the end.

This is followed by loud choruses of agreement by the other members, along with declarations of love, leaving Namjoon a blushing mess. Clearing his throat he addresses the group again.

Namjoon: Thank you guys. I'll continue doing my best. Anyway, the other reason I wanted to talk to you guys is because of what's going to happen tonight. I wanted to check with Taehyung and Jungkook, to make sure you still want to go through with this.

Tae and Kook look at each other smiling and answer at the same time.

Taekook: Yes! We're sure!

Taehyung: I really want this Hyung. I'm so tired of hiding. I want us to be able to really live. It's so stressful to not be able to be ourselves.

Jungkook: He's right Hyung. I'm ready to see ARMY'S reaction. I hope that they will still love us, but....I'm at a place where I'm just more concerned about myself, Tae and you guys.

Jimin: I'm with you guys. I think it's time.

He glances at Yoongi who is sitting quietly, making eye contact before looking away. This doesn't go unnoticed by Hobi, but he decides to address it later.

Hobi: Ok. So its official. Lets get this show on the road.

The boys start cleaning up so that they can head to hair and makeup. Hobi silently observes Yoongi trying to get Jimin's attention, by grabbing his arm lightly. Jim in shakes his hand off and walks away. This isn't good, he thinks to himself.

**********************************************************************************

The show goes off without a hitch. Everything runs smooth and by the time they get to the portion of the show where they actually sit and talk to ARMY, there have already been so many Taekook moments, that the audience is buzzing.

Hobi: Osaka!!!!!

ARMY: Broom Broom Broom!!!!

RM steps forward and gives the crowd finger hearts as he smiles warmly at them.

Namjoon: Hello ARMY! Thank you for coming and hanging out with us tonight. I'm honored to see you and celebrate the holiday with you. You, are my Christmas present. I love you.

Jimin: ARMY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Taehyung: Annyeong ARMY! Merry Christmas! Are you having fun?

The crowd goes crazy screaming yes. Jungkook steps to Taehyung's side and slides his hand into his. Causing the crowd to further lose it. Taehyung quiets the audience down.

Taehyung: Shhhhh.....Can we talk to you for a minute? We just wanted to say that we love that you have supported us all these years. Without you, there would be no BTS. We are eternally grateful to you. All we have ever wanted is to make ARMY happy, because we love you. You are our family, and you always wish happiness for your family. Do you love us ARMY?

The crowd erupts into loud chants of We Love You!

Taehyung: Do you wish for us to be happy?

ARMY: YES!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook: ARMY, Would you still love us, if we loved each other?

The silence is deafening. You could almost hear a pin drop as the crowd tries to understand what is happening. Taehyung and Jungkook look at the other members almost in a panic. Suddenly a slow rustle emerges from the crowd. And a cry of TAEKOOK IS REAL!!!!!!!!! Is heard around the venue. The cries of joy and love and support are overwhelming. It brings the two boys to tears. Overcome with emotion the two can only hold on to each other and look out at the crowd as ARMY starts singing an impromptu bout of Mikrokosmos.

Shine Dream Smile
Oh let us light up the night
We shine in our own way

Shine Dream, Smile.....

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na

It was beautiful, and heartwarming, and filled with so much acceptance. Once again, a tearful Taehyung quieted the crowd down after the singing had faded.

Taehyung: ARMY! I'm so overwhelmed to share our life and love with you. I'm in love with Jungkookie ARMY.

Jungkook: And I'm in love with Taehyungie Army. Please accept us. Please be happy for us. Support us.

Taehyung: We found each other. We make each other happy, so please be happy for us.

The crowd goes nuts as the boys lose the fight with their emotions, and breakdown in each others arms.

The rest of the group envelopes them in their arms in what can only be described as a group hug. Everyone shedding tears of relief that this step is over. All that's left to do is wait for the backlash and see what the media does with this information. They made it this far, and are prepared for anything that follows.

*****To Be Continued*****

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the slow updates. I hope to release more this weekend.
Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.
Also please recommend my books to your followers.
I hope you guys will consider checking out my other book.
Its Yoonmin with a few doses of Taekook and Namjin.
💜💜💜💜BORAHAE💜💜💜💜