Nothing Like Us

Taehyung has been in the studio all night with Peakboy, his close friend. He is really excited to finally be working on his mixtape. This has been years in the making. He hopes ARMY will love his music as much as they love the music the group puts out together.

Feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket, he assumes it must be a notification. His phone had been going off randomly all night, but he really needed to concentrate, so he ignored it.

Now, with a good amount of work done he feels the need to plug back in, and check his phone.

He notices he has 3 missed calls from Jimin, and 1 from Yoongi.

Tae:Hmmm... I wonder what they wanted. They knew I was going to be in the studio all night.

He then checked his text messages.

Wow! Ten messages from Jimin.

1st. "Hey, Tae why aren't you answering my call?"

2nd "Hey, what are you doing?"

3rd "Hey! Have you been on Weverse?"

4th " Yah! Answer me!"

5th "YAH!"

6th " Kim Taehyung!"

7th "Taehyung!"

8th "Tae!"

9th "PABO!"

10th "Oh, Suga said you are still in the studio, sorry I forgot😁. Call me when you are finished."

Tae reads the string of text message and just shakes his head and laughs.

Tae: I wonder why he asked if I had been on Weverse. Maybe I should check.

Opening his Weverse App he checks his notifications. He sees that Jin posted a new selfie.

Tae: Ah, Jin Hyung must be trying to break the internet again. Hopefully Namjoon Hyung won't comment on this picture.

He then sees what most likely caused Jimin to text him.

Tae: Aish, why is he so handsome?

Tae: Maybe, I should take a rest and go home for a few hours.....

He smiles to himself.

Tae: I can't believe he is still doing this. I thought he had gotten over his jealousy. Maybe I shouldn't have posted that picture with Peakboy (smirks). I should call him.

Tae pulls up Kookie's name in his phone.

Phone: Calling My Kookie

The phone is answered on the second ring.