Sex Sounds?

Namjin:  What??!!

Taehyung:  Look Hyungs, I know you think we're babies. And yes, we are the youngest, but that doesn't make us stupid.

Jungkook:  Yeah, we can hear you guys' "private conversations" almost all the time.  You are no where near whisperers.

Jungkook is snickering to himself at his joke, when he notices Jin's murderous facial expression.

Jungkook:  Woah! Hyung, calm down its normal when things get too heated to not be able to control your sex sounds.

Jin:  Sex sounds? Sex Sounds!!! Why you little......

Namjoon grabs Jin by his waist as he lunges for Jungkook.

Namjoon: Okay, everybody chill out. Jin. Babe. Calm down.  Look into my eyes, he doesn't mean to be stupid. OK. He just doesn't have a filter. Calm down. If you kill him, you'll feel horrible about it tomorrow. He's our Golden Maknae, you don't want to hurt him.  Right?

Namjoon puts his hand on the back of Jin's head, and is making him focus on his face. Jin looks deep into Joons eyes and takes some deep breaths to calm himself down.  He leans his head against Joons chest, and sighs contentedly, before turning to face jungkook who is hiding behind Taehyung.

Jin: I am sorry if I scared you Kookie. I was just surprised by what you said.

Taehyung: Hyung, please don't be angry with Kookie.  We all know about your relationship, we just chose to give you privacy and wait for you guys to announce it yourselves.

Namjoon:  It's fine guys. We thought we were being more careful than we were I guess. But anyway. So you guys are officially dating than?

Taekook: Yes.

Namjoon:  Alright, so you have to be less conspicuous in our performances and interview.  I don't know how ARMY let alone management would react to this news so be careful. Eventually we may need to talk to Manager-nim and get his opinion on it, but until then just keep it to our group alone. Okay?

Taekook:  Okay Hyung.

Taehyung:  Is it ok if we go now Hyung?  Or did you have something else you needed to talk to us about?

Namjoon:  No. That was it you guys are free to go. Just remember, we care for you guys and we are always here if you need us.

Taehyung hurriedly grabs Jungkooks hand and they flee from the room before the Hyungs can change their minds.

Namjoon turns back around and grabs Jin's hand and pulls him closer to him.

Namjoon:  Jinni , are you alright?

Jin:  I'm so embarrassed. Aish!!

Namjoon:  Why baby?  We are adults, and we are careful.

Jin:  I feel like our children walked in on us having sex.  Ugh, Sex Sounds!
I'll never unhear that coming out of the babies mouth....

Namjoon:  Yah!  He's not a baby!  For all we know, he's been making Sex Sounds too!

Jin pulls away from Joon and puts his hands over his ears and shuts his eyes tightly.

Jin:  LA LA LA LA! I can't hear you! LA LA LA!!!!!

Joon pulls Jin's hands off of his ears. Laughing at his antics.

Namjoon:  Alright, calm down! I won't say it anymore. But I do want you to realize that they are all growing up.  We can expect this type of thing to come up from time to time. So font be surprised if all of them are having some sort of "private conversation".  That was very clever of them by the way.

Jin:  No!!!!!!  Not my babies!  I may have lost Tae and Kookie to the dark side, but not my Chim Chim, and Hobi.

Namjoon:  What about Yoongi?

Jin:   When was he not on the dark side?

The two put their arms around each other and head up to Jin's room for for some "Quiet", "private conversation".

**Meanwhile upstairs in Tae's room**

Jungkook:  I think I broke Jin Hyung.

Taehyung:  I don't think he's broken, but you definitely put a crack in him.  I've never seen him that angry before.  Geesh, you should have used something other than sex sounds to describe what you were trying to say.

Jungkook:  But they were sex sounds. We all heard them. It was obvious what was going on in there.

Taehyung:  I know, but it's really cringey to hear it said out loud.

Jungkook walks up to Tae and pushes him onto the bed. He then crawls over him, and plants his arm on both sides of Tae's head, making him blush.

Jungkook:  I can't wait to hear your sex sounds.

Taehyung:  What?  Yah! We agreed to wait until your birthday.

Jungkook:  I know babe.. I just really, really want you. How about just a preview.

Taehyung:  Hey!  You've had enough previews. If you get to many previews you might not want to see the movie because you'll already know what happens and how it ends.

Jungkook:(sighs)  I'm gonna die a virgin.

Taehyung: (snickers) You're barely a virgin now.

Jungkook slowly kisses Tae's neck. He sucks on his favorite part, just below the ear.  Taehyung moans softly at the feeling, and puts his arms around Kookie.  He slowly slides his hand up under Kookie's shirt and feels the muscles in his back tense up.  God, he loves Kookie's muscles. Sometimes he just likes to stare at him during practice, praying that he will lift up his shirt to wipe the sweat off of his face, so that he can get a glimpse of his abs.  Oh my gosh. His abs. If there was ever a question put to Taehyung about the most lickable part of Jungkooks body, the answer would be his abs. He could get full just staring at them. And when he gets to touch them, something in him just snaps, and he knows he would do anything to continue to do so. Tae pulls Kookie's shirt off over his head and continues his exploration of his back, while Kookie pulls the collar of Tae's shirt down to further his tasting of his skin.  Tae squirms as Kookie sucks on the sensitive skin of his clavicle.  He runs his hands down from Kooks back to his butt and squeezes.

Kookie is in heaven.  Why does his touch feel so good. He has his hands in Tae's hair and is exploring every reachable piece of skin with his mouth.  He love how smooth Tae's skin is.  He's never gotten this far with a girl, but he is almost positive that if he had, Tae's skin would be softer than hers.  He can't wait to explore every inch of it.  They have been doing a lot of restraining themselves for the last few months. But come his birthday, Kookie will officially be considered an adult.  No more training wheels for him. He's riding the two wheel bikes from that day forward. Taehyung better be prepared, because as soon as midnight hits, it's "Goodbye virginity". Tae will be losing his in more ways than one.

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys! I hope you guys don't mind the semi adult content. How are you liking the story so far?  Thank you for all of the reads, comments and votes. I love reading your thoughts on each chapter.  I'm thinking I need to get to the bottom of this Yoonmin mystery next, so expect that soon. As always please continue to read, vote, and comment and please follow me. As well as send me feedback via message.
💜💜💜Borahae 💜💜💜