Your Eye's Tell

After shooting In the Soop, things moved along pretty quickly. The boys were very busy. This was surprising to some people, due to the pandemic and everything. They expected them to have down time and rest, but for them It was just another work period. They had really been working hard on new music secretly, and released their first full English song. It exceeded all of their expectations. They set a new all time YouTube 24hr record, surpassing 100M views for the Dynamite music video! It was everything they were working so hard for.

To Tae, all of these accolades came second to another important event. Jungkooks' birthday was today. He was so stoked that they achieved #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Charts! Jungkook proclaimed it the best birthday ever. There were a lot of tears as the word came through to each individual member. Jungkook and Tae had been cuddling in bed when Jimin called Jungkook to give him the news. Taehyung who was dozing at the time was startled awake when Jungkook jumped out of the bed and started screaming and jumping around. Thinking something was wrong he had jumped up and gone to him, grabbing his face in between his hands when he saw tears streaming down his face.

Taehyung: Yah! What's wrong? Are you ok? Babe, talk to me!

Jungkook couldn't get his self together enough to answer any of Taehyungs questions. Frustrated, Tae notices the phone still clutched in Jungkooks' hands, and grasps it putting it to his own ear.

Taehyung: Hello. Who is this!

He hears sniffles on the other end of the phone, before a small voice answers.

Jimin: Taehyungie.we did it. He say's in between sobs.

Taehyung: Jiminie? Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright? Where are you? Do you need help?

This is interrupted by more sobs coming from the phone, before he hears some shuffling noises and another voice gets on the phone.

Yoongi: Hey! Tae, why didn't you answer your phone, we called you first but it went straight to voicemail.

Taehyung: I forgot I turned my ringer off, I was celebrating with Jungkook for his birthday, and wanted to give him my full attention. What's going on Hyung! Why are they both crying?

Yoongi: That's what we were calling for...Dynamite got #1 on the Billboard Hot 100!

Taehyung: What!!!!! Holy crap!!!!

He instantly drops the phone and grabs the still crying Jungkook, and pulls him into a hug. Holding on for dear life, tears streaming down his own face. They stayed like that for what felt like hours, but in reality was more like 30 minutes. They eventually sit down on the bed embracing each other.

Leaning in Taehyung plasters Jungkooks' face with kisses ending on his lips, before whispering in his ear.

Taehyung: Happy Birthday my love.

Jungkook: Thank you! This is my best birthday yet. I can't believe it finally happened. How did I get so lucky? I am able to have this kind of achievement, and you to share it with. You have no idea how much more this means to me, because it's something we did together with the rest of our family. I truly feel like I can have everything I ever wanted as long as I have you by my side. I am so enthralled with you. You have no idea. Without you this wouldn't mean half as much. I think about back then, when we were being forced to split up...and I can't imagine we would ever have gotten here if we had. My heart wouldn't have been in it, because my heart is with you. Aish. I didn't plan to say this or do this right now, but I can't hold it in anymore.

Taehyung: What are you talking about?

Jungkook gets up from the bed and walks across the room, to the desk. Opening the drawer he retrieves something from within it and puts it behind his back while turning back towards Tae.