Graduation Day!

It was finally here. The day of Jungkooks graduation had finally arrived. Everyone was very excited. Non more so than his secret boyfriend. They had decided to keep their relationship to themselves for the time being, because they weren't sure how their Hyungs would react. So far it had been prett easy. They didn't really have to change the way they interact with each other, because they were always very close and touchy feely with one another even before they were dating. The only thing that changed was their incessant need to make out as much as possible. They hadn't crossed the point of no return yet. But they were into some heavy petting. It seemed like they had an unspoken agreement to wait until Kookie's 20th birthday. This didn't stop them from having a level of intimacy that went beyond their previous experiences. Jimin was the only one aware of their relationship, so they didn't feel the need to hide their PDA from him. He never said anything to discourage them and seemingly supported them wholeheartedly. His support was greatly appreciated.

They also notice that J-Hope suspiciously goes out of his way to make sure they are always seated next to each other, when they eat, or are watching things on T.V. as a group. It's almost like he knows their relationship status, and is a huge shipper. Of course the boys think this is just a coincidence, because there is no way HOBI knows about them. If he did, they are sure he would tell the other Hyungs, especially RM. So, maybe he just puts them together so often because they are the youngest. He has always been protective of his Maknaes.

After the graduation ceremony the boys boarded transport vans to go to a celebratory dinner. Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were in one van, while the remaining members were in the second van. This worked out great because the boys didn't have to hide from Jimin, so they were able to sneak in a celebratory kiss with each other. Jimin filmed the ride to the restaurant and asked Jungkook questions for ARMY. He made sure to keep the camera on himself when Kookie and Tae were kissing. Letting them have a sweet moment before meeting up with the Hyungs.

Once they reached the restaurant they met their other members inside. They laughed and had a great time. Taehyung sweetly fed Jungkook from his own plate. This didn't go unnoticed by the other members. RM who was sitting on the other side of Taehyung at the table raised his eyebrows and made eye contact with Jin. Jin just shakes his head and continues joking with the other members. They took many pictures of Jungkook to hang in his parents house. Jimin gave Jungkook the bouquet of flowers that, if anyone had been paying attention, they would have noticed Taehyung arrived with them in his hands. To draw less attention to them Jimin had offered to present them to Kookie instead. It was an awesome day, but also one of the last days for them to have a break. After today they would be extremely busy with practices, performances, interviews, and award shows. It was set to be a very busy year.

After they left the restaurant they got in their vans and headed back to the dorm. Once in the dorm, RM followed Jin to his room inconspicuously. He makes sure nobody else is in the hall and closes the door behind him.

Namjoon: Did you see them at dinner? They are being too obvious. Someone needs to talk to them. It didn't used to be this bad.

Seokjin: What are you talking about? They always treat each other like that. It's nothing new. Why are you so worried?

Namjoon: What if they decide to date or something? This could be bad for the group. They are both young, and this would most likely be the first relationship for both of them. Hyung, if it were to go wrong it would have a negative on all of us.

Seokjin: How is them dating any different, than you and I dating? We're young as well, yet we have been together almost 2 years. You think too negatively sometimes. I know you are the leader, but I'm the oldest Babe. Let's just leave them alone. If they do decide to date, I will be happy for them. I would hope that they will be as happy as we are.

Namjoon sits down in a desk chair and pulls Jin in between his legs facing him. He wraps his arms around Jin's waist and leans his head against his stomach.

Namjoon: The difference is nobody knows about us. We know how to be inconspicuous. I want what we have for them too baby. I.. I just worry. I have a lot of responsibility on my shoulders. I'm supposed to take care of all of you. It's hard sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change it for anything. It's just stressful sometimes, I feel like I should be protecting you guys from everything. Even yourselves.

Seokjin: Joonie, you can't control everything. We are all adults now, even our little babies Kookie and Tae. You have to loosen up just a little. If it would make you feel better, we could talk to them and see what is going on with them. But, if they decide to be together, we have to support them. Before we are a group, we are a family, and families support each other.

Namjoon: You're right babe. (smirks) You're always right.

Jin bends down and gives Namjoon as kiss on his lips. Earning a huge dimpled smile.

Jin: That's why I'm not only World Wide Handsome, I'm also World Wide Smart Guy.

Namjoon scoops Jin up by his legs and tosses him on the bed. He climbs on top of him and kisses him passionately.

Namjoon: But I'm the one with the sexy brain. Let me show you how it works.

Meanwhile in the common room the rest of the group is hanging out, continuing Jungkooks celebration. Laughter fills the room as they tell jokes play games. They had been playing for about an hour now they are issuing out penalties of butt slaps and laughing like children. Even Suga, who usually likes to just watch their shenanigans when he can, joined in on the fun. They eventually noticed that Jin and Namjoon hadn't returned yet.

Jimin: Where are Jin Hyung and Joon Hyung?

Hobi: They are probably upstairs having some kind of "parent" meeting. You know how they are anytime something big happens.

Suga: Oh, I thought they were probably having a "private conversation". You know, one of the ones they think we don't know about.

Everyone in the room laughs. They all know what private conversation means. And they are well aware that Jin and Joon have been having them for at least a year and a half. They collectively had decided long ago to not let on that they knew. They respected their Hyungs privacy and felt that if they wanted them to know, they would have told them themselves. So instead everyone just ignored the elephant in the room when they were around.

Hobi: Speaking of private conversations. It seems like those two aren't the only ones having them.

The other four guys in the room all suddenly looked to be very nervous. Tae looks at Jungkook, while Jimin stares at Suga. They all start to clear their throats and shifting on their feet.
Jimin in full panic mode speaks up first.

Jimin: What? No we're not! Why would you think that?

Hobi starts smiling and looks at Jimin.

Hobi: I was talking about Tae and Jungkook, but since you're denying it so vehemently, let's talk about you.

****To Be Continued ****

Hi guys! I hope you are enjoying this story. Credits for the YouTube video goes to the Nou Kimleang channel. I am really enjoying reading the comments you guys are writing. And I appreciate the feedback I have been getting. Thank you all and I hope you keep reading, voting, and commenting.
💜BORAHAE💜