Mine

Where were you the day Taekook was confirmed? That is the #1 question trending on Twitter.  After what feels like years of teasing and speculation, it is safe to say that Taekook is Real!

Namjoon is shook reading this article on the net.  This isn't just some Koreaboo article, this is trending on all of the major news websites.  Everywhere. They picked it up even before Dispatch.  Holy shit! This is big!

**Flashback one week earlier**

Namjoon:  Alright guys last night, we're almost done , let's do this. We are in Korea, Let's go out with a bang!

Hobi: Yeah! Let's give them something to remember us by!

Jimin:  I'm pumped, I can't believe it's already been three nights!

Hobi:  I know right! This whole tour has been awesome, even with the extension dates.  You guys are the best people to work with.  We're at home, the crowd is huge! I'm just sad we couldn't throw out Halloween candy like I wanted to.

Jin:  First of all Hobi, we love you too. Second candy could've hurt somebody. So no candy.   Let's finish this tour strong guys!

Jungkook: Let's get it!!!

Taehyung pulls Jungkook aside and whispers in his ear.

Taehyung: Are you still down for what we talked about? It's ok if you want to back out now.

Jungkook:  I've been ready for this for the longest. How about you? Are you ready for this? Once we do it there is no going back.

Taehyung:  I'm nervous but, I'm ready to be yours completely.

Jungkook:  I like the sound of that. Mine.

Taehyung: Do you think we should let the other guys know what we are doing. I don't want them to be upset with us.

Jungkook:  No, everything needs to be genuine. Nothing scripted. I don't even want us to know what the other is doing.

Taehyung:  Your right. I love you.

Jungkook: I know.

Taehyung:  Hey!

Jungkook:  Just kidding I love you too.

Yoongi:  Yah!  Are you love birds done over there? I'm ready to get this show on the road. I need a nap.

Jimin: It's funny you say that, because as soon as the lights go up, you literally turn on.

Hobi:  I think that's just when you guys are alone, I'm sure he "turns on" then. (laughing hysterically) I kill me!

Yoongi:  If only......

Namjoon: Let's go!

**Present day**

Jin:  Joon are you still reading those news articles?  You need to take a break.

Namjoon: Did you see the pictures and video footage?  PD Nim is going to kill me.

Jin:  Don't be so sure. It's been a whole week already and we haven't heard anything from Big Hit. Maybe it's fine.