Vegas Baby!

The city is lit up in purple lights to celebrate the wedding of the year. From one end of the Vegas strip to the other the purple glow can me seen from miles away.

There isn't one venue on the entire strip that doesn't have a Congratulatory digital picture of the Grooms displayed on their building. 

These replaced the pictures of the whole group that was on display the week before, when they performed for four nights. The PTD shows were were exhilarating to say the least, but also very tiring. Now they have earned a much needed rest. Which they plan to take right after the main purpose of this  trip. Which is to finally tie the knot.

Many people asked why they chose to get married all the way in America, even though other countries outside of the US had legalized same sex marriage. 

The answer was simply that, the Vegas tour dates were already planned to take place after the Grammy's. And what better place Is there to get married than Las Vegas!  They had put off the wedding for so long because of Covid, and after that eased up a little they were still so busy due  to the government having granted them exemption from military duty.  That declaration came with a lot of red tape and backlash, but now that it's behind them, they can finally focus on the biggest day of their lives.

As Jungkook sits calmly in his suite, having finished getting dressed, he looks around the room at his hyungs who will be standing with him at the alter today.  Namjoon who will serve as his best man, Seokjin, and Hoseok.

The other two, Jimin who will be Taehyungies best man, and Yoongi along with Seojoon were in Taes suite with him.

The excitement was tangible in the air, with Namjoon pacing back and forth as he practices pulling the ring out of his pocket without dropping it. With an exasperated Jin watching him. 

Meanwhile a sudden wail is heard and all eyes swing over to their resident sunshine who has been crying off and on for the last week or so. The last time happened when Jungkook was looking for his banana milk in the suites refrigerator, causing Hobi to burst into tears again, yelling about him still being a baby, too young to marry.

They've all learned to just pat him on the back or head and hand him a tissue .  It seems as though seeing Namjoon holding the ring is what set him off this time, as he was now wailing about how all of his babies are growing up and getting married. Causing Namjoon remind him that they are the same age. To which Hobi responded, deadpan, that it didn't matter he was still older by 7 months. And then go back to crying.

Over in the other Suite Taehyung wasn't faring much better with his groomsman also crying and hugging onto him tightly. Declaring that he is just a baby and too young to get married. Seo Joon stares helplessly from the side not knowing wether to intervene or not. It takes the last remaining group member to pry the wailing mans hands from around Taes shoulders and walk him over to the sofa to sit and calm down.

Jimin gently rubbed up and down Yoongi's back soothing him.  That's correct Yoongi is the overly emotional wreck crying for his little Taetae.

Jimin:  Yoongi, we talked about this last night. We're not losing Tae or Kook. He and Jungkook are just starting their new life together. This doesn't mean things will change. Even Namjoon and Jin are planning on getting married.

Yoongi: That's different, i didn't raise them from scratch.

Taehyung: (confused)  Hyung, I'm pretty sure I was a teenager when you met me.

Yoongi: I raised you both!!!

Jimin quickly goes back to rubbing his back as Tae cowers behind Seo Joon.