House Of Cards

As the boys hit the midway point of 2019, the haters were still hating. Surprisingly though, the supporters were growing more and more. All over the world. No matter where they went and performed the crowd couldn't get enough Taekook moments. It was awesome to witness and heartwarming for the guys.

They were trickling back into their hotel after the first night of two scheduled dates in Paris. They had stopped separately to get different things to eat. Currently Jimin and Yoongi were on the way to Yoongi's room as they hadn't stopped because Hobi promised to bring them something back.

Yoongi: I'm hungry now, maybe we should have stopped too.

Jimin: Hyung! You're the one who didn't want to stop. You kept complaining about being too tired and how you wanted to go back to the room and rest. The only reason Hobi Hyung offered to bring us back food is because he was tired of your complaining.

Yoongi: Why are you bringing up old stuff? That was then, this is now.

Laughing, Jimin pushed Yoongi away from him. Suddenly Yoongi stops in front of the room next door to his. Looking around confused, he moves closer to the door in question.

Yoongi:  Do you hear that?

Jimin puts his ear to the door listening as well.

Jimin:  Isn't this Jungkooks room?

Yoongi:  Yes, but do you hear the music?

Jimin:  Is... Is he playing House of Cards?

Yoongi:  That's what I thought!

Jimin immediately burst out in laughter.  Earning a confused look from Yoongi again.

Yoongi:  What's so funny? I don't get it.

Jimin:  They're playing HOUSE OF CARDS....

Yoongi: Okay...... And?

Jimin:  This is Jungkookies room, and you know Tae is with him in there.

Yoongi:  Anddddd....

Jimin: Geez! Hyung do you not watch any of the YouTube fan fics at all.

Yoongi:  Not really. It's not my thing. Why?

Jimin:  Come on let's go to your room, I'll show you one of the Yoonmin 18+ ones, then you'll see what I'm talking about.

Yoongi just shrugs and walks to the next door to let Jimin in.

Jimin:  I can't believe how cliché they're being. I can't wait to tease them tomorrow.

Yoongi:  I still don't get it....

Jimin:  Don't worry, you will. (smirking)

About an hour later Hoseak finally returns to the hotel. He stops by Yoongi's room to drop off the food for him and Jimin. Just before he knocks he hears music coming from the room. He immediately starts laughing uncontrollably. Clutching his side as he doubles over in tears from how hard he's laughing.  The door to the  room next door opens and Jungkook peeks his head out the door. Spotting Hobi doubled over, he comes out in his robe worried that something is wrong with him.

Jungkook:  Hyung! Are you alright?

Hobi: (gasping for air) I.... Did you hear..... Oh my God..... I should record...... This is priceless!

Jungkook:  What?

Hobi:  Never mind, you would get it.

Jungkook:  Well, ok Hyung. As long as you're alright... Goodnight.