So... This Is Awkward

The next morning Taehyung wakes up to a throbbing headache. He sits up in bed confused about where he is.  He notices a bottle of water, a slip of paper and two aspirin on the nightstand and immediately grabs takes the pills with the water. After a few minutes of sitting with his head in his hands he knows he has to get up.  The call of nature is too strong and the last thing he wants to do is pee in a strange bed.  He can see that there is an insuite bathroom across the room so he hastily makes his way over there.  After emptying his bladder, he comes back into the room and sees his overnight bag thrown on the chair in the corner.  Might as well freshen up, now that he remembers that he brought his bag to Seo Joon Hyungs house yesterday, and that explains the unfamiliar bedroom.  30 minutes later freshly showered, teeth brushed, and clothes changed, Tae makes his way out of the bedroom.  From his point in the hallway, everything looks familiar again, so he makes his way to the kitchen, which he can hear noises coming from.

Park Seo Joon looks up from in front of the counter where he was placing to plates with omelets on them. He hands a fork to Tae and gestures to one of the plates.

Seo Joon: How is it that we both drank the same amount of alcohol, you might have even had more than me, yet you look fresh as a daisy, while I look like death warmed over?

Taehyung takes a bite of his omelet.

Taehyung : Genetics. (shrugs)

Seo Joon: Yah!! You brat! Give me back my eggs.

Taehyung: I do have a high metabolism but you'll have to give me a couple hours Hyung. (smirks)

Seo Joon chases Tae around the counter laughing. When he catches him he fondly ruffles his hair and pushes him into one of the barstools at the counter to finish eating.

Seo Joon:  Did Hyung Sik leave you a note as well?

Taehyung:  Oh. Was that what that was on the nightstand? I saw a piece of paper but all I could focus on was the medicine. I thought my head was going to explode. What did it say?

Seo Joon: The Wooga Squad will be here in less than an hour. I can't believe we slept that long. I need to go shower and get ready. If they get here before I'm out, you guys can either go hang out by the pool, or the lake behind my house.

Taehyung: OK. No worries.

The rest of Wooga Squad shows up and they proceed to keep Tae in good spirits for most of the afternoon. They swim in the pool and them run and jump into the lake. Just having a blast.  For a while Tae was able to think of something other than his heartbreak.  He knew what his Hyungs were doing. He knows how busy they all are and how rare it is for them all to have time off together, and he appreciates how much they care for him. He feels blessed to not only have one set of "brothers" but two. The boys in BTS will always be his family, the people who are most precious to him, but this group of men was a close second. They went out to grab fast food, ate and just played and relaxed all day. Taking selcas here and there to commemorate their time together.

All in all it was an awesome day

All in all it was an awesome day. As the afternoon tipped over into evening Choi Woo Shik started preparing to leave as he had an evening shoot starting at dusk. After getting his belongings together he asked Tae to walk outside with him, as he wanted to talk to him alone. The guys had talked while Tae was in the bathroom and decided it would be better if only one of them talked to Tae, as opposed to making him feel like they were ganging up on him. Woo Shik got voted to do the talking because he is the more soft hearted and understanding of the Hyungs.

Woo Shik: So Tae

Woo Shik: So Tae...  I heard that you confessed to Jungkook.

Taehyung: (embarrassed) Yeah, but I got rejected.

Woo Shik: But I heard that he didn't actually reject you because you ran away before he could say anything.

Taehyung:  Well.... I'm sure he was about to, he was just trying to figure out how to do it without hurting me. He is very protective like that. I know he would never want to hurt me intentionally, so he was trying to think of the best way to reject me without causing me any pain.

Woo Shik: But, how do you know. Maybe, he was just taken by surprise.  Maybe, he was so shocked because he was so happy that you like him. Maybe, he likes you back. 

Taehyung: That's impossible! You don't know how much I wish that were true! I mean, I really, really like him, I might even be in love with him.  I.... can't lose him. If  I have to chose between him never being mine and him no longer being a part of my life, I would choose him never being mine.

Woo Shik notices tears running down Tae's face from under his sunglasses. He loops his arm through Tae's. He wipes tears off of the younger boys face.

Woo Shik: What would Han Sung do? I think he would be brave in this situation and deal with his feelings head on. He wouldn't run away, and he wouldn't hide. He would grab the sword by the blade if he had to, even if he knew it would hurt him.

Taehyung stops walking and looks at Woo Shik over his sunglasses.

Taehyung :  Hyung, you do know that Han Sung is a made up character, that I played on T. V. right? He's not real.

As they were stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. Taehyung noticed that Woo Shik wasn't looking at him anymore, he wasn't paying attention to him at all actually.  He was mainly looking past him, and his face was turning bright red. Taehyung slowly turned around to see what Woo Shik was staring at....

Taehyung startles when he see's why Woo Shik looks so surprised and borderline afraid.

Standing in Seo Joons driveway radiating fire bender level heat is none other than a very, very pissed off Jeon Jungkook, with Jimin standing behind him holding his arm as if to restrain him.

Woo Shik:  So... This is awkward.

****To Be Continued ****

Hi guys! How are you doing? Thank you for reading my story. We are finally starting to get to the meat and potatoes of the book. Kookie seems a little stressed. I wonder why? 😏
I can't wait to continue this to see what happens next. I hope you like it so far. If so please vote and comment. If not I'm open to feedback.
Borahae 💜