In The Soop

So far their time on this little mini vacation has been very healing and peaceful. Finally having time to breath and get fresh air and just enjoy each others company has been amazing for their morale.

The time away does wonders for Taehyungs' anxiety and stress. He finally feels like himself again, and even musters up the courage to finally open up to Jungkook on a date night he has Jimin help him plan. It was amazing how much communication can heal. 

He finally understands that he needs to not only be there for his friends when they are struggling, but he also needs to reciprocate, and trust in them when he's having problems.  It works both ways.

For him to hear from Jungkook that he felt like they weren't as close anymore, was a wakeup call. He will always consider Jungkook as his home, so he has always wanted the younger to feel the same. Finding out that him distancing himself because of what he was going through mentally and emotionally, was also hurting KO okie, makes him feel so guilty.

He vows that from that night on, he'll always keep Kookie in the loop of what he's feeling.

Every since "the talk", they have been great. Back to their clingy lovey dove selves as the other guys put it.  The time spent to reaffirm their feelings was well worth it.

Its bearing the end of their time here, and Taehyung is determined to make every moment count.  That's why he finds himself making his way to the boathouse early one morning to find Jungkook.

Quietly entering the room, he notices the younger male still sleeping.
Unable to resist, he climbs into the bed with him for some cuddle time. Climbing over his back to look into his sleeping face, he leans down to steal a kiss. This doesn't wake the other, so he slips down behind him and tries to pull the covers over himself as well, but the boys is so thoroughly cocooned in the blankets, Tae us only afforeded a corner. Chuckling to himself, he just throws a leg over the others hip and cuddles him from behind, getting comfortable enough to doze off.

He's not sure how long he has slept when he feels fluttery kisses all over his face.  Opening his eyes, his is greeted with his favorite sight. A sleepy face, smiling Jungkook, leaning over him as he softly kisses him awake.

Taehyung: Hi.

Jungkook: Hi. When did you come in?  Why didn't you wake me up?

Taehyung: You didn't want to wake up, so I let you sleep.

Jungkook: (pouting) You should have woke me up with kisses.

Taehyung: (laughing) I tried. You didn't wake up. I even tried to get under the blankets with you with you, but you barricaded yourself in. (now he's pouting too)

Jungkook: Awww, was my baby bear sad he couldn't wake me up.

He proceeded to kiss the pout off of his boyfriends face.  This leads to a heated makeup session, which is all they can do, knowing that there are cameras everywhere.

After a good half an hour of heavy making out, they continued cuddling under the blankets until they drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later Hobi makes his way to Jungkooks room and finds the two maknaes asleep. Waking them up, he tells them to come and eat with the other boys.

The rest of the day goes by uneventfully, they continue enjoying their time painting and joking around. They even finish working on there impromptu theme song for the show.

All in all a great time was had all around.

The next day will be their last morning there. At the break of dawn Taehyung rolls over and wakes up Jungkook.

Taehyung: Come and watch the sunrise with me. It's our last morning here, you promised you would watch with me.

Jungkook: Okay baby, let me go use the bathroom. I'll meet you out there.  I think Hobi Hyung wanted to watch it with us too. He heard us talking about it. Why don't you go grab him and you guys meet me by the dock.

Taehyung:  Ok.

Leaving him with a few kisses, Tae jogs down the stairs from the boat house back up to the main house to grab Hobi.

After getting Hobi, the walk back to meet Jungkook.

Taehyung: Hyung, i wrote a song that I would like for you to listen to, when you have time.  I already let Jungkookie hear it, and I would love to hear your thoughts on it as well.

Hobi: Sure. What's it about?

Taehyung:  I wrote it when we got here. Its about how I was feeling before this trip. I was really dealing with anxiety and feeling depressed. I didn't want you guys to know, 'cause I didn't want to burden you. Just the whole tour being canceled due to the pandemic and, and not being able to see ARMY, plus I was reading a lot of hate comments about me on weverse. It was just a lot to deal with. I felt lost.

Hobi was shocked to say the least. It stopped him in his tracks. Grabbing the younger by the arm he turns him to face him.

Hobi:  Yah! Kim Taehyung! Are you kidding me right now? Are we not family? How could you ever think that you would be a burden to any of us. First and foremost we will always be there for each other. So when one of us is going through something, we all are. We are only as strong as our weakest member. So if you are struggling, so are we. Does Jungkook know about this?

Taehyung:  He didn't.

Seeing Hobi about to protest, he quickly interjects.

Taehyung:  But he does now. We talked about it and I even apologized for keeping it from him. He understands how I was feeling though. He just wished I had confided in him. I'm just so happy that we're OK. Also I think I have something I want to ask him. Something important.

He puts his head down shyly. Avoiding Hobi's gaze.

Hobi:  What kind of question?

Taehyung: I want to ask him to...marry me.

*********To Be Continued**********

Hi guys! It's me sliding back onto wattpad like Butter😉. I miss you guys. I've been working on editing my stories and uploading them on ao3, as well as writing a new one on twitter.
I hope you guys come find me on ao3 as well as Twitter. Same user name on both geegeebabyot7. Smooches. See you soon for more updates.