Rejection?

After Taehyung left the practice room, he ran to his dorm room. He was very angry at himself. He knew it was a bad idea to confess to Jungkook. He knew it!  He let Jimin convince him that there were signs that Jungkook felt the same, but he was wrong. So very wrong. He can't get Kookie's face out of his mind. He has never seen him look like that before. Never. Even with all the things they have seen as artists, and stuff that they have been subjected to. Jungkook has always been more introverted than the rest of them. But over the years he has opened up more and more. Especially with Taehyung.  Now Tae feels as though he may have set him back to how he used to be.  He would never want Kookie to regret opening up to him. He never meant to make him feel as though he was taking advantage of their closeness.

As Taehyung sits in his room and contemplates his next move, he can't help but think that maybe he should leave.  They are on a  short break right now because Jungkook's graduation is coming up. Maybe he should leave for a while and give him some time to get over his hurt and anger, that he is surely feeling towards Tae. He's sure Jungkook won't want him at his graduation now.

Taehyung packs a bag and leaves a note for Jimin. He hopes Jimin will stay with Jungkook and comfort him. He asks Jimin to apologize to Jungkook for him, and to let him know that he is truly sorry for hurting him.  Then Taehyung calls his friend Park Seo Joon to ask if he can crash at his place for a few days. Seo Joon is his Hyung from the new kdrama he is in. He is a part of the Wooga Squad, a group of Hyungs that were also in the drama with them. They have been very supportive of Tae as he is the youngest among them, and to him they are second only to his number 1's the other members of BTS.

Seo Joon Hyung told him it was fine to come so with a final look around his room, Taehyung left the dorms.

Taehyung drives to Seo Joon's house. The whole way of there he just keeps replaying what happened over and over again.  He cannot believe he ruined his relationship with Jungkook so selfishly.  He was so focused on his own need to be more to Kookie than a friend, that he didn't think of the consequences. In Kookie's eyes he probably felt like he lost one of his Hyungs. As the youngest member of BTS, he really looked up to the other members. In some ways they practically raised him. He must be feeling so hurt right now. Thinking this made Tae feel even worse. By the time he reached Seo Joon's house he was full on sobbing.

Park Seo Joon heard the car pill up and goes to open the door. When he opens it he sees a distraught Taehyung standing in his driveway.

Park Seo Joon takes one look at him and know tonight is going to be a Soju and Beer night

**Meanwhile back at the practice room**

Jungkook: Hyung I... I wasn't rejecting him.

Jimin: What do you mean you weren't rejecting him?  I don't understand.  What happened?

Jungkook: I was just.... I don't know.. shocked. I never expected V to confess his feelings to me. Never in a million years. I mean I dreamed about it, but never thought it would happen.

Jimin: That would be shocking, it's understan......wait a minute! What do you mean you dreamed about it?

Jungkook looks down embarrassed.

Jungkook: I mean I always dreamed about what it would be like if he liked me too, or if he confessed to me.

Jimin: What do you mean, liked you too? (yelling)

Jungkook: Hyung! Why are you yelling at me?

Jimin: Do you realize he has liked you for 3years or more. He has been beating himself up about it all this time because he was convinced that you would not feel the same. He has been hiding his feelings, FOR 3 YEARS!

Jungkook: Hyung! How was I supposed to know? I've been hiding my feelings for just as long. I honestly thought he knew and just chose to ignore it. So many times I thought I was being too obvious. I thought I had exposed myself. But V Hyung, he never acted differently towards me. He never pulled away from me, he still held my hands, and kissed my ear and cheeks all the time like normal, so I thought, maybe I was hiding it so good he was still comfortable with me..... I guess I hid it too well. (tears up)

Jimin pulls Jungkook into his arms and hugs him. He uses his shirt to wipe Kookie's tears.

In his head Jimin is marveling that Jungkook thinks all the kissing and hand holding is "Normal" for "just friends". Not to mention all the cuddling and back hugging.

Jimin: Aish, Jungkookie. Don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm just... I saw hints from both of you. That's why I convinced Tae to confess. I was sure you wouldn't reject him. I'm just upset that everything got messed up, and you guys had a misunderstanding.

Jungkook: I would never reject Taehyungie. This was the thing I wanted the most. I was just so surprised that it was happening I thought I was still dreaming. I need to find Taehyungie!

Jimin: Come on let's go back to the dorms. I'm sure that's where he went. The. Sooner we get there the sooner we can clear up this mess.

Jungkook: That sounds like a good idea. Thank you Hyung. Thank you for being here for us. Thank you for convincing Tae to confess.

Jimin: You can return the favor later. Let's go!

Jimin and Jungkook leave and head straight to the dorms. Not knowing that they have already missed Taehyung. When they get there they both run straight to Tae's room and knock on the door repeatedly .

Jimin: Taetae, open the door. Are you sleeping? Taehyung! Open up! Taehyung! Please open the door!

Jungkook: V shi! Please open the door! I just want to talk to you!

The boys hear a loud frustrated growl from down the hall. And a door opens.

Yoongi:  Yah!!!! Why are you yelling! I'm trying to take a nap! I have been in the studio all night, and if I don't get some sleep... You will not like what happens!

Yoongi slams his door and goes back to bed.

Jimin: (whispering) Yeesh... I forgot Suga had been up all night. We better    be quiet.

Jungkook: How did you know he was up all night?

Jimin: (sputtering)  I... I just.. I.....(face turns red) Why is that important right now? I'm just going to try the door knob maybe it's unlocked.

Jimin turns the doorknob, and the door opens. The boys walk into Tae's dark room and turn on the light. They quickly surmise that the room is empty, and that Taehyung was not there .

Jimin: He's not here? Where the heck is he?

Meanwhile Jungkook walks over to Taehyung's desk and finds a note sitting on top. He skims the note to see what it says.

Jungkook: Hyung....?!

He holds up the note for Jimin to see.

Jungkook: (eye's tearing up) Taehyungie is gone.....

****To Be Continued ****