Euphoria

Jungkook was hatching a plan. A plan to get his family back together. It has been almost a whole year since the Great Divide, as he likes to call it happened. That ends now. He just needed the perfect opportunity, and low and behold it just presented itself. The shooting of his Euphoria video is being shot the next day and the concept for the video calls for all of the members to spend the day together and act like one big happy family. What a coinkydink, that's just what he needed. After talking to Taehyung, Jimin and Hobi they finally devised a plan to get this group back on a solid foundation. Now they just needed the other members to fall in line.

The following day at the sight for the video after shooting most of his alone scenes, they are preparing to shoot the group scenes following lunch break. Once again everyone separated into their little mini factions, of Namjin, Yoonmin, and Taekookseok. Time to get the ball rolling on The Plan. Hobi starts speaking loudly.

Hobi: What do you mean you broke up?! What the hell!

Taehyung: We decided for the good of the group, we couldn't be together anymore.

The commotion gets the attention of the other members, who all rush over to the three boys. Jimin who already knows what's going on because he is a part of Operation Avengers Age of Bangtan (Kookie came up with the name, and no one felt like fighting him on it since it was his idea), immediately looks worried as he grabs Tae's arm.

Jimin: You promised you guys were OK. I knew you had been looking sadder than usual but you said you were fine. You lied to me?

Taehyung: I'm sorry Jiminie, I just couldn't take all the fighting going on, and when people started threatening to leave the group, I felt like it was our fault. So, I decided to end things with Kookie before we lost everything. Our family means everything to us.

Jungkook: I didn't agree with breaking up at first, but... I don't want to lose all of you guys, so instead I have to lose Tae. Eventually we will try to be friends again but right now it's too hard.....

Jungkook turns away with tears in his eyes, and walks a few feet away to pretend to get his emotions under control. A "crying" Taehyung runs into Jimin's arms as the elder attempts to console him walking him away from the group. Hobi turns to the remaining members who are a staring dumbfounded at the retreating Maknaes.

Hobi: Guys we can't let this happen!

Jin: I didn't think about how bad they would feel, with all this going on. You guys know our babies are sensitive. Especially Tae. Remember how upset he got, that time he and I had a disagreement before one of our shows. He made himself physically sick worrying about it.

Namjoon: I sometimes forget that. Wow, now I feel so bad. I just felt like everyone blamed me for what was happening. I hate what they are doing too, I just always feel so responsible for you guys and want us to be successful that.... I... guess... I'm so sorry guys, I should have just talked about it with you guys and we could have worked together to find a solution. I got so caught up in being the "Leader" I forgot that we are a family first.

Yoongi: Namjoon-ah, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have blew up like that at you. I know how responsible you feel about us, I sometimes forget that you are younger than most of us, and that you need our help and guidance sometimes too.

Jin: What are we gonna do? The babies broke up because we were being idiots....

Hobi: The first thing we should have done when this first started was show a united front to Big Hit. Let them know we will always stand together against any and every Adversity that comes our way, including Big Hit themselves. Us having each other's back and support each other would definitely have earned the respect we deserved from Bang PD and Big Hit.

Namjoon: It's not too late. We can sti do that. I won't do the dirty work anymore. If anything I will find more ways for Tae and Kookie to be together. I've noticed how you guys have been on a subtle mission to slowly expose Taekook, count me in.

Jin: Me too.

Yoongi: Okay good. But first, we gotta get them back together.....

The Hyung line glances over at where they last saw the Maknae line, and are surprised to see them all together watching them expectantly. Hobi signals for the Maknae line to come join them. When they regroup Jin immediately grabs Tae and Kookie into a joint hug.

Jin: I'm sorry my babies. We will fix this okay, but first I need you guys to rethink this break up. You love each other..

Taehyung: But Hyung....

Jin: No buts! We know we were wrong, but so are you, you don't just throw away this kind of love...

Jungkook: Hyung I don't think you.....

Jin: You don't think I understand how you feel. I know how rare this kind of love is. We were all lucky enough to find it, me and Joon, Jimin and Yoongi, Hobi and Lisa.... You guys thought I didn't know? I'm a parent I know everything my kids are doing, we'll discuss that later, but Kookie and TaeTae what you have is special. You can't throw that away just because it's hard. We'll help you guys. Just don't give up!

Taehyung turns to Jimin and Hobi. Looking slightly exasperated.

Taehyung: I give up who wants to tell them...

Jin: No! You can't give up!

Hobi clears his throat to get everyone's attention back from the overly dramatic Jin.

Hobi: Um... Guys? They didn't break up.

Suga: The hell you say?

Namjoon: What?

Jin: My speech worked!

Jungkook: Operation Avengers Bangtan Initiative is a success!!!!

Taehyung: I thought it was Operation Avengers Age of Bangtan?

Jungkook: I changed it in the van on the way here.

Suga: Will somebody please explain what is happening.

Jimin attempts to let the Hyung line in on the newly named Operation Avengers Bangtan Initiative. After he was done they are shocked they fell for it, but grateful non the less. The director calls for shooting to resume and the video goes off without a hitch. The group is tighter than ever with a new resolve to stick together and fight

Operation Avengers Bangtan Initiative indeed. They decided to keep the name.

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys! Things are looking up for our boys! Thank you for the reads, votes and comments. See you soon.
💜💜Borahae 💜💜