Gwenchana

Woo Shik:   So... This is awkward. Taehyung I think I should go. I have that shoot to do anyway.  Good luck!

Woo Shik pulls his arm away from Taehyung, bows to Jungkook and Jimin and quickly runs to his car. Which he then just as quickly drives away in.

Meanwhile Taehyung is staring at the angriest bunny he has ever seen. He thinks Jungkook must still be upset about his confession.  He looks around for an excape route, but everything is pretty blocked off. All of the houses have large gates around them and they are spaced out pretty far. Jungkook is faster than him. If he runs, chances are Kookie will catch him. During this time Jungkook notices Taehyung looking around and correctly assumes he is planning on running away.  He starts advancing on Tae before he can run.

Jungkook:  KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!

Taehyung: Jungkookie-nim (backing away with his hands outstretched palms out in the stop motion). Let me explain.   

Jungkook quickly approaches Taehyung and grabs his wrist. He then pulls him into a tight hug. And whispers in his ear.

Jungkook: Do you know how worried I was about you? You left me. You just left without a word, to me. To me, of all people.  You confess to me, tell me you feel the same way about me as I feel about you, make me the happiest i've ever been in my whole life, and then you leave me. I don't hear from you for two days. Two days Taehyung! Do you have any idea the things I thought could have happened to you? Do you have any idea how sick I felt, how much sleep I lost? How I've been going to all of your favorite places, hoping to catch a glimpse of you. How I've called your cellphone nonstop all night. Then I checked Instagram and Twitter in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, you might post something. Only to see your "Hyungs" posting pictures of you guys having a great time enjoying each others company. Do you know how that made me feel? How hurt I was to see that? Do you? What do you have to say for yourself?

Taehyung: (stunned)  You... you feel the same about me, as I feel about you?

Jungkook pulls back from the hug to look at Tae's face. He see's tears running down his cheeks, and wipes them with his thumbs. Then he leans in and softly kisses Tae's lips, while holding his face.

Jimin: (jumping around screaming internally) Oh my gosh, my ship is sailing! My ship is finally sailing!

Meanwhile, Jungkook slowly ends the kiss and looks into Tae's eyes.

Jungkook: Taehyungie, I want to be your boyfriend. I'm sorry you misunderstood me and thought I was rejecting you. I was just shocked that after all this time, you like me as much as I like you. I never expected you to confess to me. I was trying to build up the courage to confess to you after my graduation. Please say you still feel that way about me.

Taehyung:  Kookie.... I don't like you.

Jungkook attempts to pull away in shock. But, Taehyung pulls him back close to him.

Taehyung : Kookie I don't just like you. I love you. And I want to be your boyfriend too. I want that more than I want us to win the Artist of the Year Grammy. I'm sorry I ran away. I was so scared to lose you. And these Hyungs were just trying to cheer me up and encourage me to try to confess again.

Jungkook: Gwenchana. Boyfriend. (smiling)

Taehyung pulls Kookie by his shirt and proceeds to kiss the socks off of him. Jungkook lightly bites Tae's plump bottom lip, causing him to gasp and open his mouth allowing Kookie to deepen the kiss. This is everything Tae has ever imagined. He feels like his heart is going to beat straight out of his chest.  The butterflies that are usually lazily floating around his stomach whenever he is near Kookie, are flying around in a frenzy. He feels hot and cold at the same time. This is amazing.  He pulls Kookie even closer. Wrapping his arms around his body and running his hand up his nape to hold his head more firmly. He feels Kookie's hand on his lower back and one on his face. This feels perfect. Soon both boys are gasping for air, not wanting to break the kiss and ruin the moment. Their lungs win out and they are forced to stop kissing for lack of air.

Jimin is watching this whole scene with the remaining Hyungs who came out of the house, after too much time had passed since Tae and Woo Shik had gone outside . They were pleasantly surprised by this turn of event's.

Seo Joon: I guess he won't be needing my guest bedroom tonight. (smirking)
Yah! There are children in this neighborhood, take that elsewhere. (jokingly)

Hyung Sik:. Tae! I'm surprised at you. PDA so soon! Baby steps Tae, baby steps. (laughing)

Peakboy: He's been taking baby steps for over two years. I think this baby should be walking, if not running at this point! (cracking himself up)

Tae and Kookie stand their embarrassed, having forgotten anyone else was around, and that they were standing in the middle of a driveway. The group heads back inside the house so Tae can grab his belongings and go home with Kookie and Jimin. They thank the Hyungs for taking care of Tae, and proceed to go outside to Tae's car, since Jimin and Jungkook took a cab there. Waving goodbye to the remaining Wooga Squad the trio take off for home.

Once they reach the dorms the boys split up and go to their respective rooms after promising to meet in the practice room in the morning . Tae tosses his bag in the corner of his room and plops down in his bed. He lays back and thinks about the events that just happened, as he slowly runs his finger across his lips, remembering the kisses he shared with Kookie. He sincerely hopes this isn't a dream. He's seen many Kdramas where the two main leads finally make some progress in their relationship. Only for the next scene to show one of them waking up, implying that the progress was all a dream. He swears if he wakes up tomorrow at Seo Joon's house, somebody will have to pay. As he sits up and prepares to get his night things together so that he can shower and go to bed, he hears a knock at his door.

Taehyung : Who is it?

He calls out, as he walks across the room to the door. Nobody says anything, so he swings the door open expecting Jimin to be playing around on the other side of the door. Wrong!
Instead it's a rosy cheeked Jungkook staring anywhere but at Tae's face.

Jungkook:  Taehyungie, can I stay with you tonight?

***To Be Continued***

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
Hi guys. My names G, and I'm a good girl. What should I keep this books rating at PG, PG13 or R🤔?
Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading and please vote. Also I do like to receive feedback so message away.
I can't wait to see what happens next💜