Disbandment?

2018 is flying by faster than the boys expected.  Their schedule is packed and they don't have a moment to rest.  This wouldn't be anything unusual if the relationship among the members wasn't so strained.  They honestly don't know how to fix it. Or if it is even worth fixing.

Hoseak sat in his hotel room  face Timing Lisa. With both of their groups touring they haven't been able to see much of each other, so being able to do video calls really comes in handy.

Lisa:  Hopie I miss you soooo much!  When are you coming back to Korea?

Hobi:  Aww, babe I miss you too. I hate when our tours and performances take us to opposite sides of the world.  I like it better when we can sneak into each others rooms.

Lisa:  Me too! Though last time Rose almost caught us

Lisa:  Me too! Though last time Rose almost caught us.  I wish you were here. You see I'm all cozy in my pajamas in bed, all that's missing is you.

Hobi:  Hey stop teasing me!

Hobi:  Aish!  You are going to be the death of me

Lisa:  Death never tasted so sweet..

Hobi:  OMG!  Why are you torturing me like this?

Lisa: Alright, alright. I'll stop now. Only because hate to see my sunshine suffering.

Hobi:  Your sunshine is feeling so bright these days.

Lisa:  Babe are you ok?  Is everything still tense with the other guys?

Hobi:  It's mostly the other guys and Jin and Joon.  There is a lot of tension there. We are good at hiding it in front of the camera's, but as soon as they turn off, everyone scatters.

Lisa:  How are Taehyung and Jungkook holding up?

Hobi:  Better lately, I bribed one of the staff to let them spend time together.  So they aren't as depressed as they were.

Lisa:  Oh, my Hopie is so sweet.

Hobi:  They are like my little brothers. I hate what this is doing to them.