Still With You

Life is full of choices. Choices you make that can determine your future, and some that can affect other people's futures.  Life is full of endless possibilities. Possibly good and bad.  That too is determined by choices, be it our own or someone else's.  Whether we live to regret any of those choices is also part of the possibilities.  As well as whether or not we have the opportunity to change the choices we have made.

Choices, Possibilities and Opportunities  the three most constants in life.

Yoongi stared blankly at his keyboard. Not sure how long he had been in the daze that he is in. Glancing to his left, he sees Hobi sitting and patiently waiting for an answer to the question he asked,  God only knows how long ago.

Clearing his throat he finally turns his chair around to face his friend.

Yoongi:  I'm in love with Jimin.

Hobi scoffs at the statement.

Hobi: No shit Sherlock. Tell me something I don't know.

Yoongi:  No. Like I'm madly in love with Jimin.

Hobi:  We been knew. Why do you keep repeating that!  If you know you love him so much, then why did you push him away? Why does he think you don't want him.

Yoongi:  That's just it. I do want him.

Leaning forward he stares intently into Hobis' eyes.

Yoongi:  Hoseok, you don't understand.  I want him more than I want my music.

Hobi:......

Yoongi: I love him more than I love my music. That has never happened to me before.  My music has always been the most important thing to me. Right next to Min Holly! I wake up one day to work on my music, and suddenly all the songs seem to relate to him. Everything I write I envision him singing it. Every melody I play I see him dancing to it. I...I lost myself in this and i got scared.  Suddenly Jimin comes in talking about our future and I find myself lashing out at him.  Telling him we need to slow down,  and that we aren't as serious as Taehyung and Jungkook are.  But I lied. We were as serious. I could picture us getting married in the States and living together forever. 

Hobi: Ah Hyung.  What did you do that for.  I know you have never been in love before but, all the things you described are the best parts of being in love.  Having someone that you think of all the time.  Wanting to be with them forever, and picturing a future with them. That's love. It's tough when you are in a one sided love, but you're not.  Jimin loves you, just as much as you love him. For Gods sake he got the name of a song you wrote tattooed on his chest.  He loves you more than dance.  And right now he is devastated and slowly working himself to the point of exhaustion to try to stop the pain he is feeling from losing you.

That information seemed to be the catalyst that Yoongi needed to come out of his stupor.

Yoongi:  What do you mean? What has he been doing?

Hobi:  I'm worried.  He is really overdoing the practicing. Morning, Noon, and Night. He's not sleeping, and barely eating.  Hyung, he is slowly falling into a depression, I don't think he can find his way out of. He..

Before he can continue Yoongi is already running out of the room.

***********************************

Jimin leans in exhaustion against the mirror of the practice room.  The dissatisfaction he feels in his performance is palpable in the room.   Pushing away from the mirror he grabs the remote control and restarts the song.

Jimin: Focus Jimin!  Black Swans choreography revolves around you. You have to get this right! When the tour is back on ARMY will be disappointed with your lacking solo. Get it together!

Moving back into position he sways to the music, but when he goes to do his spin his legs give out on him and he folds.  Falling into an exhausted heap on the floor, disintegrating into inconsolable tears.

That's how Yoongi finds him, moments later.  He gently picks him up off the floor and without a word carries him out of the practice room, through the dorm, and up to his room.  Gingerly laying him on his bed, he goes to the bathroom and wears a towel with cool water and returns to gently wipe his face and neck.  He then pulls the covers back and positions Jimin in the center of the bed before cuddling him on his chest and pulling the covers over them .

Through all of this, Jimin just silently complied without even opening his eyes.  When at last he felt the familiar arms around him, he opens his mouth to question this new situation. But is cut off by the gravelly voice he has always loved.

Yoongi: Not now. Sleep first. We can talk after you rest.

He nods in compliance.

Yoongi: And Jimin, I love you.

************************************

*****Present Day*****

Taehyung smiles into the camera of the phone. Receiving a bunny smile in return.

Taehyung:  God, I can't believe all the crap we all went through, just to get here and have time stop.

Jungkook: Time hasn't stopped. It's  just paused for a spell.  We'll get back to do doing what we love soon.  Don't worry baby. At least you have the time now to work on your mixtape.

Taehyung: Yeah, I guess. I hope when it's done people love it as much as they love your song.  ARMY just about flipped when that came out.

Jungkook: I was very thankful how well it was received.  After all it was partially inspired by them.

Taehyung:  Only partially?

Jungkook: You know you were the main inspiration behind that song.   I just wanted you to know that even though we are going through this, and I know it's been hard on you, even though you won't talk to me about it, that I'm still with you. I always will be.

Taehyung:  I know babe. I really appreciate your patience with me.  I just hope you know how much I love you. Even if I have been a little distracted and distant.  It doesn't mean my feelings have changed.

Jungkook:  I know. Your eyes tell.  Which brings me to a surprise I've been working on. I can't wait for you to get home to hear it.

Taehyung: I'm intrigued.  I can't wait to get back. Well I gotta go, Peakboy is giving me the evil eye, so we gotta get back to work.  I love you.

Jungkook: I love you too. See you soon.

*****TO BE CONTINUED *****

Hi guys. Long time no hear from Hey.  I was a little blocked but I'm back in the game now. I hope you are still following this story.  Wow, can u believe there are only two weeks until Christmas! Where did the time go. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.
💜💜💜💜BORAHAE💜💜💜💜