Heaven

Taehyung sat on his bed holding his cellphone, anxiously waiting for midnight.   He wanted to be the first person to text Jungkook Happy Birthday.  He had been staring at his phone for the last hour.  Everyone else had long since gone to bed. At least he thinks so, he hadn't seen Namjoon since that morning. Apparently he had a meeting set up with Bang PD.  God, he's so glad he's not the leader.  Always having to go down to Big Hit and sit through boring meetings with management. Ugh!  He can't even imagine. It's bad enough when they have to do it as a group, at least then they can laugh and joke with each other. But if he had to go alone..... He shivers at the idea.  He hasn't seen Jin since earlier either.  Maybe they are having private conversation, he thinks with a smirk. 

Speaking of private conversations, he wonders what Jimin has decided to do about his situation with Yoongi.  He was so surprised to hear that they weren't dating.  All this time he though for sure that they were.  He hopes they resolve their issues soon.  As he glances at his phone he see's that he has two minutes left before midnight. Better go ahead and type the message out so all he would have to do is press send. He has already gone over what he wants to say in his mind, so he quickly types it into the phone. Less than a minute to go.
5
4
3
2
1
Send.

He sits back and waits for a response.

Within 5 seconds of sending it, his phone notifies him that he has a new message.  He opens the message. It's from Jungkookie. That was fast!  Surprisingly, it only has three words. He expected more after pouring his heart out. But the three words are curious.

"Open the door."

Thinking it's a joke Taehyung just snorts at the message.  But then he thinks better of it and he goes to his door anyway, and opens it just a crack and peeks out. He doesn't see anything, so he opens it wider and pokes his head out and looks to the right, down the hallway.  Hmmm. Still nothing. When he goes to turn his head to the left, a pair of lips attaches themselves to his. Arms go around his waist as he is pushed back through the door of his room. He detaches himself from the kiss, but the arms remain. Holding him tightly.  He looks into the eyes of his love. Taking in his damp hair, and the damp shirt clinging to his muscular chest. He subconsciously swallows the frog in his throat.

Taehyung:  Jungkookie, what are you doing here. You told me you were going to bed?

Jungkook:  I did. But then I got up and showered so that I could come here and get my birthday gift. You know it's my birthday, right?

Taehyung licked his lips nervously. Trying to pull slightly away from Jungkook.

Taehyung:  Umm..y...yeah. I just sent you a birthday text remember?

Jungkook nuzzled Tae's neck with his nose, and places soft wet kisses along his jawline. Causing Tae to moan softly.

Jungkook:  And do you know what I want most in the world, for my very special 20th birthday?

Tae is so far gone that he barely remembers his own name, let alone what today is.

Taehyung :  N... no, no I don't... Mmmmm... Right there Kookie...Ahh

Jungkook continued his exploration of Tae's neck just below his ear, knowing that it's his weak spot. He sucked the sensitive skin between his lips, knowing that there will be a hickey there for everyone to see tomorrow. He doesn't care, Taehyung is his. He slowly walks Tae backwards towards the bed, still licking and sucking on his neck while holding him close to his body.  Tae doesn't even realize they are moving until the backs of he's legs hit the side of the bed. Then, and only then does Jungkook let him go and gently pushes him onto the bed.  Taehyung, notices the glint in Jungkookies eyes as he watches him like a predator watching his prey.  He subconsciously scoots further onto the bed away from Jungkook, only for him to stop him in his tracks by slowly removing his shirt.  Tae's mouth goes dry.  The damp shirt was bad enough, but the naked skin of his abs and chest paired with low hung basketball shorts would be his undoing.

Jungkook could see the lust in Taehyung eyes and knew he had him right where he wanted him.  He crawls up Tae's body "accidentally" lifting Tae's shirt in the process.  "Oops".  Might as well take it off, so he won't be uncomfortable.  He looks into Tae's heavy lidded eyes and proceeds to kiss his way up Tae's soft stomach, to his chest. Leaving wet spots in his wake as he runs his tongue over the exposed skin.  When he looks back up Tae's eyes are closed.  Ah, Ah, Ah....he needs him to open his eyes and witness what is happening.  So, he moves up to Tae's mouth and kisses him deeply. And then peppers his face with small kisses. Speaking in between each kiss. As he softly caresses his body.

Jungkook:  Taehyungie, you didn't answer my question.  Do you know what I want most in the world for my 20th birthday?

Taehyung:  Mmmm. Aish Hyung!  I don't know.... Please... Just... Ah..

Jungkook laughs, sure now that Tae is gone, since he called him hyung. He continues kissing him, back down to his neck and chest, pausing to say one word.

Jungkook:  YOU

Taehyung is a moaning mess in Kookie's arms, he is squirming trying to get closer to him and pulling on his remaing clothes.  So Jungkook decides to have mercy on him and helps him out of his pants and underwear.  Wow!  He is in awe of Tae's body, which is truly beautiful. A work of art. All smooth tanned skin, that seems to go on forever.  He feels his eyes start to tear up. Shit!  What kind of emotional crap is this!  He shakes it off determined to ignore it. 

Taehyung puts his hand under Jungkooks  chin to make him look at him.  He has tears in his eyes as well...

Jungkook:  Aww babe, are you sure you want to do this.  I dont want you to feel pressured.

Taehyung:  I don't feel pressured at all. I'm really happy. I feel like I waited specifically for you. I want this more than anything.

They kiss again, holding onto each other, desperately trying to touch as much of each other as they can.  Jungkook doesn't know when his shorts and underwear came off, he just knew they were gone and he could finally feel every inch of Taehyung pressed up against him. Rubbing and causing all kinds of delicious friction.  He kissed his way back down Tae's body wanting to give him as much pleasure as he could.  Tae thrashed about the bed, pulling a pillow over his head to muffle his moans. He felt like he was having an out of body experience. Like he was floating above his bed, watching himself make love with Jungkook. It was the most beautiful thing he has ever experienced, everything he had hoped for and more.  This had to be the closest thing to Heaven on earth.

Later, they lay in each other's arms completely sated.  Jungkook had gone to the bathroom to get a wash cloth and came back to lovingly sponge Taehyung off.  After he finished he went to the bathroom to clean himself up and returned to the bed to snuggle with the person he was sure was the love of his life..... Thinking, this must be Heaven.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I tried to keep it PG-13 as requested.  As you can probably guess things are about to get a little difficult for our babies, but please stick with me.
Thank you so much for all of the reads and votes and comments, please keep them coming. Also, if you are enjoying my book, please recommend it to your followers and friends.  See you soon!
💜💜Borahae 💜💜