Sounds fake....but okay.

Jungkook pushes Tae flat onto his back, and hovers above him.  He looks into Tae's eyes for any signs of resistance.  He doesn't see any.  In fact, he sees Tae struggling as hard as he is to maintain his composure.  One of them should, or this will get out of hand.  Right now, he'll let Tae be in charge of that. He, himself is too far gone.  He's waited for this moment forever.  To finally have Tae in his arms, and the fact that he is really his, and he's not cuddling with him as "just friends", has him on cloud nine.  They have slept in the same space often over the years. Cuddling and hugging each other, but there has always been that unspoken rule, that boundary that they couldn't cross.  He puts his hand on Taehyung's face and gently runs his thumb across his bottom lip. That damn bottom lip that has been calling him for years. Every time Tae speaks, with that slight pout to his lips, leaving Jungkook flustered.  Every time he smiles that beautifully unique boxy smile, it makes Jungkooks heart flip in his chest, and immediately draws his attention back to The Bottom Lip.  Maybe that's his fetish, or his kink.  He once saw some porn open on Namjoon Hyungs laptop that was about different kinks.  Now, some of the stuff in there was .....a little different then his taste.  Some didn't seem so weird, just very specific. The one that was obviously searched the most in Namjoon's search history was... Handsome men telling dad jokes?  Who searches for that on a porn website? Is that even a thing? How is that a turn on?  Compared to that, his infatuation with Tae's bottom lip, seems pretty normal. But back to the situation at hand.  Jungkook uses his thumb to apply a little pressure to Tae's bottom lip, which causes his mouth to open slightly.  That's all he was waiting for. Jungkook goes in for a kiss.  He slips his tongue into Tae's mouth and it intertwines with Tae's, just as eager tongue.  This is heaven. He can feel Tae's hand on the back of his head, running through his hair.  He lets his hand run from Tae's face, to his neck, to his chest. Oh, my gosh, he's caressing Tae's chest. His inner fan girl is going nuts!  Tae's hand runs from his hair to his back, and is massaging and kneading the muscles there.  Oh man, holy shit!  This is really happening.  Jungkook is trying to concentrate, but so many things are running through his mind right now. He can't believe this is really happening. 

He must have gotten distracted because the next thing he knows, Tae has flipped them over, and he is flat on his back, with Tae hovering over him now. What. The. Hell?

Taehyung looks at a startled Jungkook and smirks.

Taehyung:  Did you think I was just a bottom?  I'm afraid we'll have to share that spot.  You don't mind if we switch it up do you? You seemed distracted, so I thought maybe it was my turn.

Jungkook: W....what? What do you mean switch it up?  I wasn't distracted.  I....I was just contemplating my next move.

Taehyung:  Well while you figure that out, I guess it can be my turn.(smirks)

Jungkook: Wait I.....

Jungkooks words are cut off by Tae kissing him thoroughly.  Tae moves his lips across Jungkooks jawline, and down to his neck where he proceeds to suck and lick to his hearts content.  This causes Jungkook to writhe and moan uncontrollably.  Tae sees how much he is affecting Kookie, and it turns him on even more.  He moves closer to Jungkooks body, and swings his leg over his so that he can firmly lay on top of him while straddling his thighs.  Jungkook is going crazy with all the different sensations he is being bombarded with.  Tae is rubbing up against him, and it's having all kinds of effects on his lower body.  He runs his hands up under the back of Tae's shirt and lightly draws his nails down his spine.  Tae shivered, and detached his lips from Jungkooks neck. They stare at each other.  They are both breathing like they just ran a marathon, both of them have swollen lips .  A blush forms on both of their cheeks.  Tae slides off of Kookie's body and lays next to him with his head on his chest.