Speak Yourself

The boys bond was back and stronger than ever over the last few months. They forged a united front against the oppressive orders of their management team and refused to back down.  The management team still tried to implement their orders and tried to keep them under their control, but the difference was that they were no longer divided, so it was a lot harder to manipulate the situation.  Once again, Bang PD requested a meeting with RM when word got back to him that the group wasn't cooperating. This time the meeting wouldn't go as Bang PD had planned.

The boys were meeting in the common room of the dorms the morning of the meeting which was to take place that afternoon.  Because of their new no secrets rule, RM immediately informed the boys when he got the summons to meet at Big Hit, and they agreed to discuss what they should do.

Namjoon:  Alright guys, I'm expected to meet down at Big Hit in five hours.  We all know what they want to see me for. What's my next step?  I need you guys' help.

Jin:  I think we should go with you.

Jungkook: Me too Hyung!

Suga:  I think we should just burn it all down, bow wow wow.....

Jimin and Taehyung start giggling at Yoongi's silliness.

Jimin:  Hyung! This is serious. (laughing)

Suga:  (straight faced) I was serious....

Hobi:   Okay, okay, okay... First of all Yoongi, No. Second I agree with Jin, that we should all go.

Jungkook:  I agreed first.

Hobi:  I know you did Kookie.  Anyway, I think it's a good idea not to let them separate us anymore. Not even for the meeting. Have you guys ever heard of divide and conquer. That's what they did last time, so I know that they will try it again.

Namjoon: You're right. Last time they preyed on my sense of responsibility for you guys. I don't know what they will do this time.

Taehyung:  Would it be better to find out what they are up to before showing our hand... You know like Hyung you go in alone but have like a hidden microphone so we can hear what's being said.  Then we can infiltrate the meeting if needed.  Come in with guns blazing!

Jungkook:  We've been watching a lot of spy movies and such. He gets a little excited, you know how much he likes acting stuff out.

Jimin:  Taetae stand down, we don't have any guns to blaze, let alone hidden mics or cameras.

Suga:  You know what would be cool, if our cellphones had like the capability to like have a mode that allowed for the user to be able to talk without putting the phone up to your ear.....

Namjoon:  Smartass.... I get it. Yeah we could just put our Bluetooth ear pieces on our phones.

Suga:  148 IQ... Pssh!

The other members all laugh at Yoongi being his usual savage self. The boys continue to brainstorm. Coming up with different scenarios and what they would do if they happened. They then finalize the plan.

Jin:  Alright, so we all go to Big Hit under the pretense of using one of the practice rooms there while Joonie is in the meeting with Bang PD, and go from there.

Namjoon: That's right. I think you guys should be there before me, so it doesn't look like we all came together.

Taehyung:  Good idea, we don't want the mark getting the drop on us before we can carry out our plan.