Separation

The dorms were a bustling beehive of activity as everyone prepared for there busy schedule today. They have some performances and interviews scheduled these next two weeks and then they have extended tour dates starting in October which is next month for there Wings Tour. Then some appearances in America in November and December as well. Needless to say they are going to be busy.

Today they had Seo Taijis 25th Anniversary Concert. They get to perform Come Back Home with their Sunbae. All the members are beyond excited.

As they wait backstage for their performance time Namjoon and Jin talk quietly in the corner. The other members figure that they are just discussing details. Jungkook, Taehyung and Suga are sitting on one of the couches watching all the preparation for the show. Jimin, and Hobi snuck out to catch a glimpse of the crowd.

Tae and Kookie were jokingly teasing Suga for dozing off when Jin and Namjoon walked over to them and asked where Jimin and Hobi were, they informed him that they would be back in a moment. At the moment Jimin and Hobi came running in laughing and pushing each other. Namjoon called them over for a quick meeting.

Namjoon: Hey guys we want to mix it up a little for our performances tonight. We are going to change up some of the fan service within the vocal line. We want Taehyung to interact with Jin more and Jimin you should interact more with Jungkook more. Okay? Let's give the fans something to talk about when they get home.

Taehyung: Hyung, we always give the fans something to talk about. It's a given.

Jimin: Yeah, Hyung. Besides we don't have a lot of set choreo for the songs we will be collaborating with Seo Taiji on, so we're doing a lot of improvising. So I think if we interact with each other a lot ARMY will love it. Give em a little Taekook and they'll go nuts! (jokingly)

Namjoon: Yah! I said we are going to change it up, so that's s what we'll do. Tae, you and Jungkook need to cool it out onstage. You're being too obvious. So, for now, I don't want you guys interacting with each other in our performances! Understand?!

Namjoon angrily walks away leaving the the group confused. Jin watches him walk away torn with wanting to check on him, and comfort the other boys. The members are shocked at Namjoons outburst. It's very out of character for him. They all start talking at once disagreeing with the orders they just received from their leader. Jin, tries to jump in to smooth things over so that the group can come together for the show.

Jin: Guys, now is not the time to argue amongst ourselves. This is an important night. We need to go out there and give the fans a great show, everything else can wait. We can discuss this later. We are better than this. Come on, if RM is giving us a directive, there must be a reason for it. We will figure it out later. For now, we will be professional and go out there and do the job we came here to do.

Reluctantly the members agree with Jin, knowing that they have a show to put on. But they will definitely revisit this conversation later.

The performance went well. They as a group are very professional. No matter what is going on offstage, they can always come together to put on a great show. After the show that returned home and had an unofficial meeting in the common room. At first everyone but Namjoon and Jin was present.

Hobi:  Okay, anybody want to tell me what the hell that was about today?  Who pissed in RM's Cheerios?

Suga:  I don't know what happened. That came out of nowhere.

Taehyung:  Do you think maybe him and Jin Hyung had an argument or something and he took his frustration out on us?

Jungkook:  I don't know Tae, but it seemed almost like it was directed mostly at us.

Jimin:  Yeah it did.... I don't get it.  You guys haven't done anything out of the ordinary though.

At that moment Jin walked into the room followed reluctantly by a very chagrined Namjoon.  The room instantly falls silent as everyone waits for their leader to speak. Not knowing what to expect now.

Jin:  Hey guys Joonie needs to talk to you all. Please give him a chance to explain himself before you jump in, okay?

Everyone nods collectively, willing to hear him out.

Namjoon:  First of all guys, I want to apologize for my outburst earlier. It was uncalled for and disrespectful of me to yell at you guys like that. There is no excuse other than I was stressed out, and took it out on you guys.  Secondly the reason behind my streets was a conversation I had with Bang PD at that meeting I had with him.

Namjoon pauses and struggles with how to explain to his other members, what he is being asked to do.  Jin rubs his back in support to try and help him along.

Namjoon:  Bang PD says that starting from today Taehyung and Jungkook will be separated during all of our performances, vlives, BTS Run filmings, and interviews.  It is not negotiable, and the staff have all been made aware of it.

The room is as silent as a tomb. You could literally hear a pin drop at that moment.  Everyone was in shock at this decision. The first person to break free from the shock and respond surprisingly was Yoongi.  He jumped up from his spot on the sofa.

Yoongi:  That's bullshit!  What kind of homophobic shit is this? Is this not 2017 or did we step back in time?

Taehyung:  Hyung, I don't understand. Why would they want to separate us?

Jungkook:  Yeah!  What did we do wrong?

Namjoon:  You know how unacceptable it is to be anything but straight in South Korea.  Big Hit is worried that, if it came out that you were in a relationship it would be disastrous for the group.  They don't think that ARMY or Society are ready to accept something like this, and if it got out we would be ruined.

Taehyung:  So what does this mean for us?  Are they asking us to break up?

Jungkook: Screw that! It's not happening!

Hobi:  That's ridiculous!

Jimin:  What the hell!  Is this really the world we live in?

Yoongi:  No. You guys don't have to break up.  Big Hit can kiss my ass if that's what they expect.

Jin:  Guys. I don't think they are asking them to break up...

Yoongi: Yet...

Jin:  No, Yoongi. They asked Joon to keep them separated in public and anytime they are being filmed. What they do when the camera's aren't rolling is their own business.  Right Joon?

Namjoon:  So far as I know that's it. They didn't say you needed to break up, just.... be separated when we are in the public eye, so that you won't expose your relationship.

Taehyung:  What about you and Jin Hyung?  Are they separating you guys too?  No?  I didn't think so.

Namjoon:  Tae, they don't even know about us. It's different.

Suga:  Bullshit again! Do you know how often I see shit online and on YouTube about Namjin?   Almost as often as I see stuff about Taekook. You would have to be naive to think that Big Hit doesn't know. Hell we knew almost from the beginning and chose not to say anything to you.  Big Hit knows.  They are just choosing to make an example out of Tae and Kookie.

Jungkook:  Thats not fair. Hyung, why is it just us?

Yoongi:  Like I said.....Bullshit.

****To Be Continued ****
Hi guys! Sorry to update so late. I got injured so had to take short break.  I hope you like this chapter.  I in no way shape or form have anything against Big Hit.  This is just speculation on my part, and it's fiction so... Stand down.  Thank you for reading and I hope you continue to vote, and comment.  Please comment more. I really want to know what you guys are thinking. Until next time.
💜💜Borahae 💜💜