Antis

As the days and weeks went by the boys continued on their mission to gradually expose themselves to ARMY and the public. They were happy to finally be able to be themselves on one hand, but in the other hand they were also receiving some hate. Death threats were coming in, and The Antis were using everything they could to spread hate. It was very hard on the guys to stay positive.

Taehyung seemed to be getting the most hate. He tried to pretend that it didn't bother him but, when he was alone he secretly perused the internet looking at all the comments about himself. How he was no good for Jungkook. How he was the talentless member of the group. How he was only there for his visuals, and some didn't even think those were worthy of keeping him in the group. There were calls for him to leave Bangtan, or even kill himself. It was very hurtful to see.

As he set in his bedroom of his apartment unit, they had moved out of the dorms into luxury apartments, he contemplated whether or not it would be better to not do this. If it was upsetting people this much that they would wish death on him, maybe they should rethink the whole coming out thing. Sure, the idea of having to live in secret killed him inside, but the thought that eventually Kookie might get frustrated and want to end things because of how stressful this is was more terrifying.

As he sat on his bed leaning up against the headboard, clutching a pillow to his chest, he felt overwhelmed. Putting his face into the pillow to muffle his crying, he dropped the phone to his side, having read enough hate for today.

So immersed in his tears he doesn't hear the door to his bedroom open or the slight distribution of weight on the bed. He does feel the arms that go around him as he's pulled to a hard chest.

Jungkook lovingly pulls Taehyung across his lap and hugs him to his chest. Kissing the top of his head as he soothingly runs his hands over his vibrant blue hair. He knows what this is about. Why does he torture himself by reading all the hate. It's unfair, the disproportionate amount of hate Tae is getting. He doesn't understand how someone can say they love BTS but in the same breath bash a integral part of the team. How are they even considered fans. True ARMY would never. You love one, you love them all. For those fans he will be eternally grateful, but for the Antis, he feels nothing but disdain, and disgust. With the world as messed up as it already is, why would you throw hate at people who are just trying to spread love and positivity? It makes no sense to him at all. What he does know us that no matter what, he will not give up Taehyung, so the haters better get used to it because for him, it's always going to be Tae.

As these thoughts go through his mind, he notices that Tae's crying has quieted down.

Jungkook: Taehyungie, are you feeling better?

Taehyung: Mhmm...

Jungkook: Why do you keep looking at that trash on the internet? It doesn't matter what they say, they are just haters. That's what they do. Have you read any of the positive comments? Do you have any idea how much support we get? I know tge media seems to broadcast the hate so that's all you really see, but we have a whole group of supporters. Taekookers, they call themselves. It's cool to see a whole group thats happy we found each other.

Taehyung: I know, I just..... I don't understand why people hate me so much. Do... Do I not deserve you, really? What have I done that makes them hate me so much? I know I'm not as talented as you, and my voice isn't as perfect as yours, but I'm really trying....

Jungkook pulls the other boy away from his chest to look at his face. Seeing the red puffy eyes, and nose with tear stained cheeks brushed by his thick dark wet lashes. The sight breaks his heart. It always breaks his heart. He can't bear to see Taehyung cry, or be upset period for that matter. He hates how fragile his insecurities make him seem. How can someone this beautiful be insecure. It doesn't seem plausible.

Jungkook: How can you say that, let alone think these things? Do you know how talented you are! How beautiful you are? I'm always in awe of you. Always. Don't let a few haters disparage everything you've worked so hard for all these years. You know your worth. And if on days like this you forget, it's my job ad your boyfriend to remind you. You are so much more than just a pretty face. The heart you have for what we do and for others is the most beautiful thing about you. Your exterior is the bonus.

Taehyung leans back and looks into Jungkooks eyes seeing nothing but the truth in them. Exhaling he crawls out of his lap to lay down on the bed, pulling Jungkook down with him. Jungkook pulls his back to his chest and holds him tightly, kissing the nape of his neck. Turning over Tae snuggles his head into Kookie's chest and wraps his arms around him, kissing the patch of skin displayed by tge four open buttons on his shirt. Breathing in his scent. Anchoring himself in his closeness. And finding comfort in the slight rise and fall of his chest.

Taehyung: Will you sing for me?

Jungkook: What fo you want to hear?

Taehyung: Anything as long as it's your voice singing it.

Thinking for a moment about what he wants to sing, Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer still wrapping his legs around his. Kissing the soft blue hair tickling his chin.

Jungkook: I wanna sleep next to you
But that's all I wanna do right now.
And I wanna come home to you
But home is just a room full of my safest sounds, 'Cause you know that I can't trust myself with my three A.M. shadow, I'd rather fuel a fantasy than deal with this alone.

I wanna sleep next to you
But that's all I wanna do right now.
So come over now and talk me down.

I wanna hold hands with you
But that's all I wanna do right now.
And I wanna get close to you, 'Cause your hands and lips still know their way around, oh And I know I like to draw at night, it starts to get surreal
But the less time that I spend with you, the less you need to heal

I wanna sleep next to you
But that's all I wanna do right now
So come over now and talk me down.

If you don't mind, I'll walk that line
Stuck on the bridge between us
Gray areas and expectations
But I'm not the one if we're honest, yeah, But I wanna sleep next to you
And I wanna come home to you
I wanna hold hands with you
I wanna be close to you

But I wanna sleep next to you
And that's all I wanna do right now
And I wanna come home to you
But home is just a room full of my safest sounds

So come over now and talk me down.

Looking down at Taehyungs peaceful sleeping face, Jungkook tightens his hold on the elder boy. Knowing that this is all he's ever wanted. To love, and to be loved in return. The fact that he is so young doesn't escape him. He knows he's young and has his whole life ahead of him, but his also knows that without this gift he's holding in his arms, there is no life, no future. So he plans to hold onto it tightly, forever. Doesn't matter what the hatters say. Their love will prevail. He's in this for the long haul. FOREVER, FOR ALWAYS. NO MATTER WHAT...

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. I was so vested in reading another fan fic, I couldn't break away from it. It's called How To be a Top by onelasttae. You'll laugh, cry, be angry, happy. It's a Rollercoaster but so worth it.
How do you guys feel about me recommending books to you at the end of my chapters? Let me know in the comments. Any who, thank you for the reads and votes. Please comment more, I really want to hear from you
💜💜Borahae💜💜

P. S Credit for the song goes to Troye Sivan Talk Me Down. I personally love this song and would love to hear Jungkook cover it.
YouTube Video credits elysaluscious
Cherry Bomb