You Know... I Know

Jimin had been sitting in Yoongi's bed next to the man himself for about 30 minutes, pretending to watch whatever was on the television.  He couldn't seem to relax at all. He was sitting as stiff as a statue, afraid that he might touch Yoongi in an inappropriate way accidentally.  Even though, were that to happen he would probably spontaneously combust. If he didn't die of embarrassment first.

Yoongi:  I'm glad that somebody came up with the idea that being small would make for a great superhero.  Us small people usually get the short end of the stick, no pun intended.

He laughs at his own joke and turns to see Jimin's reaction, but Jimin is still sitting there stiff as a board seemingly staring into the void.

Yoongi:   It's a shame that the ants ate his daughter though, huh Jimin?

Jimin:  Uhh.. Yeah that's sad. (distractedly)

Yoongi:  Aish! Jimin are you going to tell me what's wrong or what? I thought you wanted to talk, yet you haven't said a word.  Why were you crying after our show?

Jimin:  Oh, that?   I...messed up during our performance.  My voice cracked on my solo part.  I practiced so much Hyung, and it still cracked.  It was embarrassing. I feel like I let everyone down.  You guys all did such good jobs tonight, but then I did that and that's probably all anyone will remember..

Jimin slides down in the bed and pulls the pillow over his head.  Yoongi seeing how upset Jimin is turns the T. V. off and turn towards Jimin.  He can just make out his silhouette from the moonlight coming in through the window.

Yoongi:  Jiminah, You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.   We have all made mistakes on stage before. Every one of us.  Nobody is perfect.  Hell, I've forgotten choreography before, and God knows Namjoon and Jin have too.  We've fallen on stage before that is much more embarrassing than this.

Jimin: (muffled voice from under the pillow) Hyung! I was the one who fell on stage that time too.

Yoongi: Oh yeah, I forgot.  But it was cute though.  I thought you looked adorable down there on the floor.

Jimin:  Huh?

Yoongi:  Jimin? Take the pillow down off of your face so I can see you. Otherwise I might get sleepy and just lay my head on this oh so comfortable pillow and go to sleep for the night.  I don't think you will be able to breath if that happens.

Jimin:  It's fine!

Yoongi snatches the pillow out of Jimin's hands and puts it on the other side of the bed.  He can see Jimin's surprised eyes shining in the dark.

Yoongi:  Don't doubt yourself Jiminah.  I like your voice and I know ARMY does too.  I like to see you sing and dance when you are happy.. What I saw today in the practice room was not that.  You were overdoing it because you were frustrated.  That's not good for your body.  You know that.  Stop being so hard on yourself.  I don't care if your voice cracks a dozen times on stage. Your voice will always be my preference.  I'm not trying to say who's a better singer than who, I'm just saying that I prefer your voice over everybody's.

Jimin lay there in stunned silence.  He'd never heard Yoongi being this.... sweet.  He never knew that Yoongi liked his voice that much.  He was always internally comparing himself to Jin Hyung, or Jungkook, and Tae.   His self esteem had taken some beatings, but mostly from his own mind.  To hear Yoongi praising him that way filled him with elation.  He was so happy.  He knew he was grinning like a maniac right now. Yoongi prefers HIS voice. Over everyone else. Holy shit! He was so excited that before he knew what he was doing he leaned up and kissed Yoongi, who was leaning over him, square on the lips.  Too late he realized what he was doing and dropped his head back down to the mattress.

Jimin:  Hyung! I'm so sorry! Please don't be angry, I got over excited about what you said. Please don't hate me. I apologize.

Jimin tried to get up so that he could make a hasty exit, but suddenly Yoongi pushed him back flat against the mattress. He stared up at his Hyung in shock. He must be really mad he thought. Shit!  He wasn't prepared to deal with Savage Yoongi right now. His ego couldn't take another hit. He opened his mouth to apologize again, but was cut off by Yoongi's mouth in his.

Yoongi was kissing him! Oh man! He didn't know how to respond, so he just lay there in shock, until Yoongi bit his bottom lip and his mouth popped open on a gasp.  Yoongi took advantage of that and slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth.  From that point on Jimin was all in, grabbing Yoongi's head with one hand and his back with the other. Yoongi meanwhile was running his hand up Jimin's stomach and carresing his abdomen and chest.  They both moaned into each others mouth, pausing only long enough to ctake a breath and then going back in.  The kiss  intensified. They started reaching for each other shirts, pulling them over their heads. Desperately wanting skin on skin contact.  Yoongi kissed down to Jimin's neck and then down to his chest. Sucking on the smooth skin there and leaving purple marks in his wake.

Jimin was moaning uncontrollably and desperate to feel his lips on his, so he pulled Yoongi up by his hair and kissed him aggressively. He feels Yoongi's hand drifting down his stomach to the waistband of his pajama bottoms and it was like someone poured a bucket of cold water on him. Suddenly he realized what they were doing, and what they had almost done. He swiftly applied pressure to Yoongi's chest and pushed him up off of him.  Yoongi stopped what he was doing immediately. He looked at Jimin questioningly and leaned up away from his face. Embarrassed, Jimin sat up and reached for his shirt from the foot of the bed. He put it on all the while aware of Yoongi still looking at him.

Jimin:  Yoongi, what are we doing?

Yoongi sits up as well and sighs.  He grabs his shirt from the other side of the bed and puts it back on.  Then he scoots back down in the bed and props up on a pillow. Jimin awkwardly waits for some kind of a response. Instead Yoongi pulls Jimin so that his head in on Yoongi's chest and pulls the cover up over them.

Yoongi:  I'm not sure Jiminie...

Jimin:  You know....

Yoongi:  I know..... Go to sleep Jiminie.

The next morning both boys did a great job of acting like nothing happened. Jimin snuck out of Yoongi's room before daybreak and returned to his own. They attempted to go back to their usual relationship.  But at night one or the other would find themselves at the others door.  They were always allowed access and always stopped before they crossed too far over the line. And then the cycle would start over again in the morning. And that's where they still were. Hence Jimin's frustration.

** present day**

Taehyung:  So are you guys like each others booty calls or something?

Jimin:  What?  No!  I don't think so.  God!  I hope not. Holy shit Tae! Am I a booty call? AM  I REALLY JUST A BOOTY CALL!!!

Taehyung:  Jimjn calm down. I don't think your a booty call. You guys still hang out during the day, I've seen it. You to grab lunch and dinner together sometimes. And you also go to his studio with him.  That's not booty call activities. 

Jimin: Are you sure? I mean, if I'm not a booty call or sex buddy, what the hell am I Tae!

****To Be Continued ****

Hi guys!  I decided to throw a n extra chapter up just in case Wattpad is bugging out tomorrow.  I hope you guys liked the details about Yoonmin.
There will still be more to come about all the other couples.
Please keep reading, voting and commenting. And don't forget to send feedback.
💜💜Borahae 💜💜