Mikrokosmos

Time passed pretty quickly with all of the boys obligations and tour dates. Before they knew it, it was time for the 2019 MAMA Awards. They were stoked. They had planned such an elaborate performance for ARMY. When the awards coordinator had contacted them to find out how much time they needed for their performance the response was "Yes". Needless to say it was going to be epic.

All the practices pay off as the performance is the #1 trending search for the next 4 days across all social media. Only to be knocked off the pedestal by non other than....BTS MMA 2019. The boys swept both shows of all major awards including the All Kill Daesang, which was epic in itself as it had never been done before, and both performances proved to be top tier. The only thing trending even remotely as much as these was the hashtag taekook.

The media swept the internet with video and photo content of the two supposed sweethearts. But the question remained. Are they, or are they? Everyone wanted to know the answer to that question. Were they just very close friends, as some thought, or were they truly lovers, as all of the taekookers worldwide seemed to think.

The group wasn't answering any questions, just cryptically stating that something big was coming every time they did an interview. Especially when Taehyung or Jungkook were being interviewed they always directed that statement to them. It was all very mysterious. The fans didn't know if they were hinting at new music or something more.

Taehyung sat on Kookies bes scrolling through the pics of them online.

Tae: These are pretty good babe. I'm going to save some these.

Jungkook: Baby, we literally have like a million pictures of us that we have taken personally.

Tae: Yeah I know but these are pretty, and it feels like a milestone or something with what's coming next. Look, they're really good shots.

Placing his phone in front of Jungkook who is trying to see past it so that he can continue watching Iron Man 2 that's playing on the T.V. Tae shakes it in his face to garner his attention.

Tae: Kookie!

Frustrated, Jungkook pulls the offer phone out of Taes hand to look at the displayed pictures.

Jungkook: Fine you big baby. Your lucky this is the 2nd Iron Man. My least favorite.

Tae: Are you saying you love Iron Man more than me?

Jungkook: Not Iron Man 2.

Tae: Yah, Pabo! Give me my phone, I'm going back to my room.

Jungkook laughs and pulls away from a grasping, pouting Taehyung who is trying to take his phone back.

Jungkook: I'm just playing baby. You know you're the most important person in my life.

Pulling Taehyung down onto his chest, he continues scrolling through the phone.