Taekook Is Real

The internet and the vlogs and Entertainment News went rampant. Taekook is real went viral. But this time it was from Radio on themselves. Every news sight and channel was running some type of story regarding Taekook.

 Every news sight and channel was running some type of story regarding Taekook

The media was blasting the story far and wide as well as the fans. The only bad thing about it was the Antis coming out and making hateful disparaging comments.

This was the hardest part for the boys to stomach. Especially Taehyung. He seemed to get the most hate. Mostly Jokers calling him a home wrecker. Stating that he stole Jungkook from Jimin. And that he was dividing the group. The other members took extra care with Tae, as they knew he was more sensitive than the rest of them.

Still, it really bothered him how much hate and death threats he was getting. Him and the rest of the members tried to celebrate his birthday and be as festive for the holidays as they could, but the hate sat like a dark cloud over them all.

Tonight they had an appearance at the 34th Annual Golden Disc Awards. This was to be their first public appearance in South Korea, since they had just returned from the Jingle Ball in America. To say that they were nervous was an understatement. They had yet to see the reaction from other Idols, and their peers, so this was going to be a nerve racking night.

Tae nervously adjusted the way his long green floral print coat hung, for the fifth time in the last two minutes. Eliciting Jungkook to come over to grab his hands to stop his nervous fidgeting.

Jungkook: Baby, stop fidgeting so much. Everything is going to be fine.

Taehyung: I know. I'm not nervous Kookie.

Meanwhile Kookie can see the seat breaking out on the oldest forehead and the slight tremor in his hands.

Jungkook: It's ok baby. We got this. Don't worry, as long as we're together, we can take anything that comes our way.

Taehyung: I know..I'm just...maybe we shouldn't sit together when we get out there. Maybe you should sit next to Jimin. Just to smooth things over.

Jungkook: Why the hell would i sit next to Jimin! No offence Jimin-ssi.

Jimin: Non taken brat!

Taehyung: No, I mean maybe just so we don't anger any body else.

Jungkook: I'm not sitting next to Jimin, just so antis feel better. I've never dated Jimin, he's like my brother, they need to get over it. I'm with you. I'm going to be with you forever so they need to accept that now.