I'm.... Confused

After a stellar makeout session with Kookie, and leaving him sleeping on his bed.  Taehyung makes his way downstairs to one of the practice rooms looking for Jimin. He had already checked his room, but he wasn't there. He knows Jimin is a workaholic, who practices until his legs are numb, so the next natural place to look was the practice rooms.  He hears music coming from practice room A and assumes that's where he'll find Jimin. As he opens the door, he sees Jimin sitting on the floor with his back against the mirror. He has his head in I his hands and appears to be in deep thought. This is his usual stressed or upset posture.

Taehyung quietly makes his way over to his soul mate and slides down the mirror to sit next to him.  He reaches out to pull one of Jimin's hands away from his face and holds it in his own hand.

Taehyung: Jiminshi?  Hey, Jiminshi. What are you doing?

Jimin: Ah, Taehyungie, what are you doing here?

Taehyung:  I was looking for you. I went to your room, but you weren't there, so I came here.

Jimin:  Oh. Yeah I had some stuff on my mind, so I decided to come here to practice to take my mind off of it....

Taehyung:  Are you alright?  What's going on with you?  You haven't been yourself lately. You know you can talk to me about anything. Our soulmate bond goes both ways. Sometimes I feel bad, because I think you take care of me better than I take care of you.  I don't want you to keep stuff from me.  I want to be there for you like you are for me.

Jimin: Aish, don't say that. You're always there for me too. I know you think you don't do as much for me, but sometimes just you making me laugh or hugging me is all I need. So don't ever think that you don't do as much for me as I do for you. For me you give me exactly what I need when I need it, you're my alien.

Taehyung:  And you're my Chimchim.  So, what do you need right now? Whats bothering you?

Jimin: Well..... I think I'm in love with Yoongi.

Taehyung: Duh! We been knew!  I know you avoided talking to me about this after our talk with Hobi Hyung, but I just assumed it was serious. You know, #yoonminisreal. Aren't you guys dating?

Jimin:  That's just it. No. No we're not dating.

Taehyung: I'm.....Confused.  How are you guys NOT dating.  Kookie saw you coming out of Suga Hyungs room early in the morning .  You're always hanging out together. Whenever we mention Suga, you blush like crazy. What's really going on?

Jimin:  I love Yoongi, but I don't know how he feels about me.

Taehyung:  What do you mean you don't know how he feels? What exactly are you guys doing?

Jimin: It all started about a month before Kookie's graduation.  Yoongi and I have always been close, you know that. Well, it was after our show  that had me all upset because my voice cracked during my solo part. Remember, I cried backstage afterwards.  When we got back to the dorms, I was so stressed that I came down to the practice room to dance to get my mind off of my mistake.

Taehyung: It wasn't a mistake. It can happen to any of us. Stop being so hard on yourself.

Jimin: I know. Are you going to listen or not?

Taehyung:  Sorry. You may proceed.

Jimin: Thank you. Anyway as I said I was down here practicing even though I was tired from our show. When all of a sudden, Yoongi Hyung shows up......

*flashback within a flashback😏*

Jimin stretches his arms above his head and leans into his spin. He jumps into the air, lands on his right foot and extends his left leg. His leg gives out a little and he stumbles. He grunts out his  frustration with his tired limbs.  He's so absorbed in his dancing that he doesn't notice that Yoongi has come into the room.

Yoongi:  Eh Jiminie, I think that's enough for today.

Jimin:  Oh! Hyung, what are you doing here?  How long have you been standing there?

Yoongi: Long enough to see that you're done. Get your stuff and go get some sleep.

Jimin:  I'm not tired! Just give me another hour or so, then I'll go rest.

Yoongi:  Yah!  That's enough! You're done! Don't make me carry ou out of here!

Jimin: Hyunnggg.... I won't be abe to sleep. (whining)?

Yoongi:  Then read a book. Let's go.

Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and drags him to the door. He stops to turn off all the lights and proceeds to drag Jimin upstairs not stopping until he reaches Jimin's door. 

Yoongi:  Get cleaned up and come to my room, when you're done.

Jimin:  Huh?

Yoongi:  You said you wouldn't be able to sleep so you might as well come to my room.  I'm a night owl anyway. So, you might as well come and talk to me about what's bothering you. What? You don't want to? Okay, suit yourself.

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders, turns around and gets ready to walk away.  Before he can take two steps Jimin grabs his arm.

Jimin:  No, Hyung wait! I'll come. Let me just shower first. I'll be there soon.

Yoongi:  Fine, just knock when you're done.

Yoongi walks back down the hall to his own room and goes opens the door, he glances back down to Jimin, who is still watching him. Gesturing for Jimin to go into his own room, before going into his and closing rh door behind him.

Jimin hurries into his room so that he can quickly shower and brush his teeth. He then changes into his night clothes, consisting of a t-shirt and pajama pants. After combing his hair in the mirror and doing his nightly skin routine on his face, he is ready to go.

Why is his stomach flip flopping like this?  It's almost like he is excited to go to Yoongi's room. It's not like he hasn't been in there before.  He's knocked on Yoongi's door plenty of times. He's also sat at his desk in his room and watched him arrange music. This is no big deal. Yeah, he likes to steal secret glances at Yoongi when the older is unaware of him staring and he loves when he gets to hold his hand or when he puts his arm around him.  That's just because Yoongi is his favorite Hyung.  Yeah he dies a little everytime he sees that gummy smile directed at him or when Yoongi compliments him, but that's because he respects Suga so much. It has nothing to do with him being attracted to Yoongi.  Shit, that sounds like a lie even in his own head.  He has it bad for Yoongi, and he has for a long time. He knows Yoongi isn't aware of his feelings so he tries to keep them hidden, hut he's always worried that me might slip-up. If that were to happen, it could damage the special relationship they have developed over the years. He definitely does not want that. So better keep it to himself.

Jimin finishes his mental lamenting, and leaves his room, shutting the door behind him. He makes his way down to Yoongi's room, takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. Once he hears Yoongi granting him entry he walks in and closes the door again. When he spots Yoongi, his mouth drops open.  Yoongi is lounging in bed wearing pajamas watching T. V. 

Yoongi flips back one corner of his blanket and pats the spot on the bed next to him. Gesturing for Jimin to get into th bed with him.  Jimin stumbles forward and climbs into bed next to Yoongi, who has propped the pillows up against the headboard. He leans back against the pillows and Yoongi arranges the blanket back over him.  During this entire interaction Jimin is internally screaming. Abort! Abort all the missions! This is a BIG deal!

****To Be Continued ****

Hi guys! I'm super excited to start the Yoonmin portion of this book!  I hope you enjoy reading this and hope you continue to comment and vote. Also please follow me for updates and send feedback via messag.
As always Thank you!!!
💜💜Borahae 💜💜💜