Intentions

With how well the meeting went, everything was looking up for the boys.  All of them were so proud of Namjoon and how well he was able to plead their case to Bang PD. And then to turn around and give a speech at the UN. To say the other members were impressed was understatement.  The one who was most impressed was Jin.  He knew his boyfriend had the ability to do great things, but to actually see him doing them.  That was amazing to witness.  He is aware that sometimes he can be a little pushy, but that comes with being older, but Joon has earned all of his respect. Not just as a boyfriend, but as the leader of their little family.  He can't imagine life without him.  When Bang PD threatened their relationship, he didn't admit it to the kids, but he got really scared. What if Joon was forced to give him up like Tae and Kookie were being forced to do.  He almost had a panic attack that day.  Then he heard Joon speak, and was so uplifted by what he said, he stopped being afraid.  It was really an epiphany. He is truly blessed to have such a man by his side and hopes that he will stay there forever. He wasn't sure how Joon felt or what his intentions were, but for him, Joonie was his everything, his future.  He could give everything up for Joon. He never intended to become a singer anyway. He thought he would be an actor.

As Jin sat at a piano in one of the practice rooms thinking about all of this he felt arms go around his shoulders, and he's pulled against a hard chest.  He momentarily tensed because he was taken off guard not having heard anyone come into the room with him.  A soft kiss is placed on the side of his neck.  And he relaxes.  He would recognize these lips anywhere.  He knows them like the back of his own hand. They have of course touched every inch of his body, so he should be able to pick them out of a crowd.  He swivels around on the piano bench and comes face to face with his favorite dimpled king.

Jin:  Hi baby, I thought you were going to be in the studio all day.

Namjoon:  I missed you.

Namjoon tilts Jin's face up and places a soft kiss on his lips. He then pulls him up from the bench into his arms for a hug. Jin lovingly rubs his hands up Joins back under his shirt, as he seeks out Joins lips again. Once they are out of breath Namjoon steps back and looks   into his eyes questioningly.

Namjoon:  Are you ok?  You seem like you have a lot in your mind. You didnt even hear me come in. Do you want to talk about it?

Jin:  I'm fine. I was just thinking.

Namjoon:  About what?

Jin grabs ahold of both of his hands to lead him to sit back down with him on the bench so they could face each other.  Taking a deep breath he asks Joon the question that he's been hesitating to ask.

Jin:  Joonie....you know I love you, and that I love being with you. Where do you see us going in the future?  Do you see a future with me in it at all?

Namjoon was a little taken aback by these questions, because he thought for sure Jin would know how he felt.

Namjoon:  Jinnie, are you serious right now?  I thought you knew how I felt about you. I'm in love with you. Without you there is no me.  I see you in every vision I have of my future, right next to me, because that is the only way my future works.  I want to marry you and have a family with you.  This is it for me.  You Are my future. I've known this for a long time and just assumed that you knew how I felt.  I'm so sorry if I wasn't clear enough with my intentions baby, but this has always been the plan. 

By the time Joon is finished speaking Jin is in tears.  He had hoped that Joon felt the same way about their future together. He thought about it constantly.  Hearing the words that Joon spoke had him so elated that he couldn't control his emotions. He was so happy. He grabbed Joons hand and hurriedly left the practice room.

Namjoon:   Hyung!  Where are we going? Slow down, where are you dragging me off to?

Jin:  We are going to the kitchen....

Namjoon:  That's kinky.

Jin:  Yah! We're going to the kitchen and I'm going to fix my future husband anything he wants to eat. I feel the urge to feed you, and take care of you.

Namjoon:  Why don't I just take a bite out of you... (smirk)

Jin:  Hey, stob it!  I said I'm going to feed you and that's final.... On second thought we can revisit that whole you biting me thing later....

 On second thought we can revisit that whole you biting me thing later

Meanwhile in Hobi's room......

Hobi:  I don't know how you manage to get pass security so easily.....

Lisa:  I usually just wear a baseball cap, a mask and timberland boots with all black everything.  I think they think I'm Jungkook.

Laughing hysterically at that Hobi pulls Lisa into his arms and proceeds to kiss her within an inch of her life. Eventually he has to let her breath, so he reluctantly pulled back from her, but remained holding her in his lap.

Lisa:  Wow!  I think you missed me! 

Hobi:  I did!  You have no idea what it's like living under the same roof with three horny couples. It's exhausting!  You would think because of our profession that the walls would be soundproof!  Babe, I promise I know for a fact they're not!  It's traumatizing!

Lisa laughs at her boyfriends shenanigans.  As she attempts to get up from his lap.

Lisa:  Ohhh, then maybe I should leave.... I would be extremely embarrassed if they could hear us in here.....

Hobi grabs her and pulls her back onto his lap.

Hobi:  No, what I meant to say was that THEIR walls seem thin. Mine are fine. Mine might as well be the booth at the studio.

Lisa:  Oooh studio quality huh?  Maybe we should check and see what ranges it can handle....

Lisa pushes him down onto the bed to test her theory, and let's just say that, J-hope found be was able to hit notes almost as high as Jungkook on stage....

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys! Just a little update in some of our side couples. Thank you for the reads, votes and comments 🥰
💜💜Borahae💜💜