United Front

As the boys waited for Namjoon to return from taking his phone call, an awkward silence descended on the room. They didn't know what to expect, but they were ready for a fight.

They all stared at each other nodding as if they had a silent agreement. That no matter what information or directive RM came back with, they were going to face it together. They were going to handle it as a unit. All except the two youngest who stared at each other full of guilt.

Suddenly Namjoon walked back into the room with a rather stoic expression on his face. Causing the hearts of everyone present to drop into their stomachs.

Namjoon: Well, that was Manager-nim. He just got off the phone with Bang PD...... So he called to update us on what's going to be happening.

Jin: Hey Hey, Skip Skip! Joon! Don't stall just give it to us straight. We need to come up with a plan, the sooner the better.

Yoongi: Yeah, I need to know who's catching these hands.

Taehyung: Hyung, I'm sorry if we put you in a bad spot. We'll fix this ourselves. It's our responsibility.

Jungkook: Yeah Hyung! We don't regret it, but it's not fair for you guys to be punished with us.

Jimin: Yah! What are you two talking about! We are in this together. We need to show a united front. Right now it's them against you two. Next it could be Yoongi and me, or Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung. We all are affected by this. What if they decide that Hobi can't date Lisa either? It's our lives. I know we have responsibilities as role models and idols, but isn't that what we are doing this for. If one of our fans was brave enough to come out to their family about their life choice or sexuality or gender identity or anything, because they saw us do it. I would be extremely proud. I'm ashamed that we have been preaching being true to yourself and loving yourself no matter what, but we are hiding our own personal choices out of fear of rejection. If there are some who will criticize us or stop listening to our music or coming to our shows because of this then so be it. Those are not the kind of fans I want anyway!

Hobi: Wow Jiminie! That was awesome! I agree! I'm throwing hands with Suga! Sope activated!

Namjoon: Woah woah woah, calm down. You haven't even heard what Big Hit said yet.

Jin: You're taking to long! VAMANOS!

Jungkook: Spell it.

Jin: V-A-M-A-N-O-S! Vamanos! Brat!

Namjoon: Okay look, Bang PD said his decision is final and will go into effect immediately.

Yoongi: Here we go again.....

Namjoon: Can I finish?

Everyone collectively nods for him to continue.