Taekook In A Cute Way

A few months have gone by since graduation. The boys have all settled back into their packed schedule. Studio recording, dance practice, performances, touring and interviews. It's business as usual. Taehyung and Jungkook try to spend as much time together as they can. Even when they are traveling to different locations you can usually find them in each others company or room. Since that conversation they had with Hobi Hyung, they feel like a weight has been lifted off of their chests. The only people that are aware of the new relationship between them are Jimin, Suga, and Hobi. They haven't been brave enough to tell Jin Hyung or Namjoon Hyung.

**Flashback to Graduation day**

Hobi: I was talking about Tae and Jungkook, but since you're denying it so vehemently, let's talk about you.

Jimin: What?..... I don't know what your talking about? (looking frantically at Tae for help)

Taehyung: Aish! Hobi Hyung, don't grill him. It's about us. (takes a deep breath). Jungkookie and I are dating. (looks at the ground anticipating yelling)

Hobi: Is this true Jungkook?

Jungkook: (sighs) Yes, Hyung.

Hobi starts dancing and clapping. He runs over and hugs the two boys.

Hobi: Why didn't you tell me sooner! I'm so happy you guys finally got together. It was starting to piss me off how clueless you were. Taekook is real!

Taekook: Huh!?

Taehyung: Hyung how did you know we were going to get together?

Hobi: It was so obvious you guys had feelings for each other. I mean come on. When have you ever kissed me, or any of us other than him, without it being a penalty? And do you remember when you guys combined your names to become "Taekook in a Cute Way". I almost got diabetes from that crap.

Suga: I know right! Even ARMY calls them that now! (laughing)

Everyone turns and looks at Suga.

Jungkook: Wait a minute! Did you already know?

Suga: (sheepishly rubs back of neck) Jimin told me.

Taekook: Jimin!

Jimin: Hyung! Why are you throwing me under the bus? I told you to act like you were surprised!

Taekook: Jimin!!

Jimin: Yah! It's hard for me to keep secrets from Suga Hyung he can see right through me!

Hobi: Is that how he found out you like him too?

Yoonmin & Taekook: Hobi WTF!

Hobi: You guys think just because I go around here being all sunshine and rainbows, I'm oblivious to stuff that is happening in the dorms and don't have any secrets. Jokes on you guys, I've been in a relationship for 6 weeks myself.

Crickets. You could literally hear crickets in the room. Everyone is speechless. How is this even possible? How could they all be in different relationships amongst themselves and the only one who is completely aware of everything is.... Hobi? And he's been dating someone for almost 2 whole months. WTF!

Taehyung is the first one to break out of the trance. He turns to Jimin.

Taehyung: Details! I'm going to need all the details later! But first, Hobi. Who is this mystery person you are speaking of?