Saranghae

Namjoon meeting with Bang PD went great. They spoke for a little bit longer to formulate a plan to gradually expose the relationships to the public over time, and how to better protect the members from malicious rumors, should anything negative be said.  RM completely forgot about the members who were listening in on the conversation until they heard a commotion in the outer office. The door to the inner office burst open and in ran the other members with the secretary hot on their heels.

Secretary:  Boys! I told you he is in a meeting and does not wish to be disturbed.

Bang PD:  It's fine Secretary Kim, the meeting is adjourned.  Boys come on in and have a seat.  I might as well speak to all of you now.  First, I just want to say that....

He was quickly interrupted by an emotional Taehyung and Jungkook who engulfed Namjoon in a huge hug.

Taehyung:  Hyung!  We're so proud of you!  Wow!  Everything you said was just..... Wow!

Jungkook:  Thank you Hyung!  Uou spoke so eloquently...... I'm very proud to call you leader.  You were the main influence for me to join Big Hit, what you did today further cemented that I made the right choice.

Suga:  Namjoon-ah, good job.

Jin:  I'm so proud of you Joonie!

Jimin:  Wow!  I was speechless Hyung.

Hobi:  Does this whole coming out gradually deal include if you're dating someone of the opposite sex as well?

Needless to say, a lot of good decisions were made that day.  The boys got back to work and though it was still stressful it was due to the packed schedule not miscommunication among members.

A few weeks later Tae and Kook were laying across Tae's bed watching the music video to his solo song Singularity and comparing it to Winter Bear

A few weeks later Tae and Kook were laying across Tae's bed watching the music video to his solo song Singularity and comparing it to Winter Bear. He loves the Neo Soul sound of the song which is completely different from Winter Bear. Even though loved that one as well.  He is very proud of the choreography he was able to do for Singularity as it has gotten him much praise from management and they are now saying he is officially a part of the dance line.  Finally! As they are watching the video, a notification comes up on his phone saying that he has a new text message from Suga Hyung. He opens the message and sees that it is a somewhat long message, which is unusual for Suga.  As he reads the message, tears come to his eyes. He is very touched. He looks over at Kookie and sees that he has the same reaction. In the midst of this they hear Kookie's phone notification going off from under the pillow. He reaches out to grab it a sees that he too has the same message from Yoongi.  They are both feeling so emotional and touched by this gesture that they lay crying in each other's arms for a good while before responding to the messages.  The message from Yoongi said this.

Savage Hyung:  Taehyung-ah, I am writing you to tell you how proud of you and Jungkook I am.  I know that things had been really crazy for a while, and I know that you had gotten very discouraged by what was happening.  I wanted you to know that no matter what the outside world thinks of you. You are both amazing human beings. You are brave and strong and I am proud to call you my daesangs.  To fight for what you believe in and to stand your ground against discrimination is something people twice your age are afraid to do, and you have both done it at such young ages.  I don't care about societies ideas on the right way to love. If you have chosen a path, and that path should lead you to the love of your life, who gives anyone the right to tell you that you are wrong.  No one. Nobody has the right to tell anyone who, or how to love. If it feels right to you and your lover than that's all that matters. Don't let anybody tell you different. I'm proud of the men that you have both grown up to be, and the fact that I had a part in your maturing. Should you ever need me for anything, I am always here for you supporting you and rooting for you.  I love you.  Suga Hyung

By the time the two had finished reading the message, Taehyung was openly sobbing and Jungkook was quietly crying with him in his arms.  This was the first time Suga had ever texted them anything even remotely emotional. It was also the first time he said he loved them.  It was so moving to know that their Hyung supported them and cared for them this much.  Yoongi was not one to show his emotions, so when he did it was a very big deal.  The fact that he texted them both this message is something that they will never forget, and something that they will look back on and feel very blessed to have been the recipient of such care and consideration.

Meanwhile in Yoongi's room, Jimin came out of the bathroom freshly showered and sees Yoongi on his phone. He lays down in the bed next to him and puts his head on his chest trying to see what he is doing, but Yoongi tosses his phone to the side and puts his arms around him instead.

Jimin:  What were you doing?

Yoongi:  I was texting my family an important message, that I think they needed to hear.

Jimin:  Why?  Is there anything wrong with someone in your family?  Do you need my help with anything?

Yoongi:  No, everything is fine now. And you already helped me. You taught me how to be more open with my emotions so that the people who are important to me, will know that they are important to me.

Jimin:  Oh that's good. Am I one of those people?

Yoongi:  Duh!  You're right behind Min Holly.

Jimin:  What! I come after your dog?

Yoongi:  Yah!  Min Holly is #1, you are #1 1/2. I've known Min Holly longer, it wouldn't be fair to push Min Holly out just because I fell in love with you.

Jimin goes quiet and Yoongi can feel moisture on his shirt where his head lies.  He quickly tries to see Jimin's face and apologize to him.

Yoongi:  Hey, Jiminie. I'm sorry! I was just joking with you. Please don't cry. You know my sense of humor is horrible. Babe look at me, please say something.

Jimin:  You fell in love with me?

Yoongi:........... I've been in love with you since before we debuted silly.  I thought you knew.  It's always been you for me.

Jimin: Me too. I've loved you forever.

Yoongi:  I'm sorry if I didn't say it before. I love you Jimin.

Jimin: I love you too Yoongi.

As Yoongi leans in to kiss Jimin's soft lips his heart is full to bursting. He knows that for him, this is it. This is his love of a lifetime.

****To Be Continued****
Hi guys! Thank you so much for sticking with me on my first attempt at writing. I really appreciate all the votes. Please continue reading and voting and commenting.  And don't forget to follow me!
💜💜Borahae 💜💜