Blue Mold

After talking to Taehyung, Jimin felt somewhat better. He still didn't have any answers, but at least he didn't feel like he was alone any more.  It was always like that after talking to Tae.  That's one of the reasons he legit felt as though Tae was his soul mate.  Not in a romantic way,  but in a spiritual way.  He was as close as any sibling, yet still so much more. They had fought and argued over the years, but it would never diminish the genuine love they have for one another.  Even if he was to one day get married and have children, Taehyung would still be his person, no matter what.

Taehyung had left Jimin in the practice room and left to go check on Jungkook.  Jimin was so happy for them. Where Taehyung was his soul mate, Jungkook was his beloved little brother second only to his actual biological little brother.  He was so glad that they had finally gotten together. He loved how brave they were in declaring their love for each other, and could only hope to have that for himself. 

As he sat on the floor and did a series of easy stretches, he thought about his situation with Yoongi.  He had known he was in love with him for years.  Jimin never put a label on love.  He didn't consider himself to be gay. If he had to choose sexual preference he would say he was bisexual?  He had been attracted to both men and women throughout his life.  The only difference was he had never been in love until Yoongi.  He doesn't know exactly when it happened.  He just woke up one day and realized, "I love him.  I genuinely love every single thing about him".  He loved his grumpy grandpa ways, he loved his savage ways, he loved his smart ass mouth, he loved his sleepyness, he LOVED his gummy smile, he loved his low key sweetness, and he loved his voice.  God! His voice sounded like warm whiskey being poured over gravel.  It got to him everytime.  You would never believe how many times he has had to restrain himself from jumping him on stage while he was rapping.  Let's just say there were a lot of times he ended up untucking his own shirt from his pants to hide his little problem while on stage listening to Suga's rap verses.   It only got worse, now that he actually knowa what his skin feels like and tastes like.  How did it get to this point?  He even wrote lyrics for Yoongi is his Serindipity solo song.  He calls him his blue mold.  Yoongi probably doesn't even know he was talking about him, even though the other members have teased them about it.  He's got it so bad.  He doesn't know about Yoongi, but for him it was a long time coming.  He had been denying his feelings for so long. Not his emotional feelings for Yoongi, but the literal craving he had for a physical connection with him.  Now that he has one, he doesn't know if he's  better or worse off then he was.  The physical connection only intensified his emotional one.  The bad part about that was that he wasn't sure what Yoongi felt. So, to protect his own heart he has started to avoid contact with him. Spending less time with him during the day.  But he can never deny that knock on his door, or the request to meet in the elders room.

Finally finished with his half-hearted stretching Jimin gets up and proceeds to dance.  This is when he feels most alive. He can channel all of his emotions and feelings into his movements, making it an extension of his soul.  He is most at peace here.  When he is dancing he can lose himself to the movement and tune everything around him out.

The door to the practice room opens and closes. It goes unnoticed by Jimin who is in his own world, dancing with his eyes closed. 

The watcher silently moves to one of the bench lined walls and takes a seat.  Mesmerized by the beauty that is Jimin.    Movements as fluid as water passing through a babbling brook.  He laughs at himself for waxing poetic about Jimin's gracefulness. It just never ceases to amaze him how beautiful and elegant Jimin is when he's dancing.  Truth be told, just watching him breath is a study in elegance.  He has though before that if Jimin were an anime character he would be a hybrid water/air bender. It would be a beautiful end to any foe. As he sits and watches the object of all of his desires personified, he thinks to himself, "Grow a pair of balls and confess.  If you don't you run the risk of losing the only thing other than music, that you have ever desperately wanted."   He knows that he has waited too long.  He can feel Jimin distancing himself from him. The only time he isn't is when he has him in his arms in one of their beds.  Than he still feels like he might have a chance.

The watcher shakes himself from his inner musings and notices that Jimin has abruptly collapsed to the floor in exhaustion.  His breathing is labored and his eye are still closed.  Even in this moment he is still the most beautiful, ethereal human alive, as far as he is concerned.  He has been listening to Jimin's solo project Serindipity repeatedly.  Hoping that the lyrics hold some key to unlock Jimin's true feelings.  Does Jimin have feelings for him as well or is it just satisfying his physical needs.  There is a running joke in the dorms that he is actually the Blue mold mentioned in the song.  He would give anything if it were true.  He sighs quietly to himself.  Deciding tor retreat for now. He stealthily leaves the practice room and closes the door behind him. Taking a deep breath he pulls out his cellphone and pulls up his text message threads.  He finds his thread with Jimin, his most used one, and types in a message.

"Jimin-ah, can you meet me in my room in an hour?"

Time to finally man up and either shit or get off the pot.