Stigma Pt 2

Taehyung sat in his hotel room crying in the dark.  It's quiet in the room.  He hasn't even turned on the television.  Even though Jimin was here earlier he still feels lonely.  God, he misses Jungkook.  He just wants to be able to hug him even if it's for a short period of time.  When this all first started he thought that they would at least still be able to be together as long as they weren't filming anything, but it quickly became apparent that the staff had been ordered to keep them apart at all times.  How shitty is that? At all times?

He turned his phone off.  He just doesn't want to talk to anyone.  He knows that Kookie will try to call him, and feels bad about turning it off, but everytime he FaceTime Kookie he has to see how sad he looks and it is slowly killing him inside.  He can't look him in his face and see the disappointment and sadness, and anger, because he can't offer any comfort because he himself is hurting so bad.   Is it worth it to keep doing this?  He feels as though he is making Kookie suffer and that's the last thing he wants to do.  Kookie was so much happier before all of this.  He never saw him so stressed before.   He just wants him to be happy again.  Even if it means that he himself will have to give up on his own happiness.  If he let's him go, Kookie will eventually be happy again.  He also knows that he, will never be happy again without Kookie, but at least....

He doesn't even know what the good side is.  He just knows that lately Kookie has been talking about giving up on his singing so that they can be together, and that can never happen. As far as he is concerned, Jungkook has the best voice in the world, so it would be tragic to deny them that. He knows how hard Kookie has worked since debut and before.  He would never let him throw that away.  Truthfully, he doesn't know if he has the balls to give Kookie up.  It took almost three years to man up enough to get him in the first place.  He doesn't even know how to give him up.  Anything he says will come out as a lie. He can't say he doesn't love him anymore, or that he doesn't want him anymore, because he is horrible at lying and Kookie would see through that instantly. 

He can't even believe he is having to think about this right now.  The more he thinks the sadder he gets. God he wishes Kookie was here.  He can feel the tears streaming down his face again.  It's hard to believe he has any left. As he sits and Wallowa in his own sadness, he hears a faint voice singing outside his door.  He goes over and sits on the floor next to the door letting the voice sooth his soul.  As he listens to the only voice that matters to him, the only voice that he knows better than his own, he listens to the words that are being said.

"There is nothing like us, nothing like you and me together through the storm."

No. He can't give up.  He can't lose his Kookie.  It's not worth it. He would rather they were miserable together than happy apart.  He is going to stick this out, and fight for their love. The song is right. There Is nothing like them, and they will make it through the storm.  Big Hit be damned!

He gets up off the floor and yanks the door open.  He meets Jungkooks eyes, and looks past him at the staff member who is also outside keeping watch.  The staff member sighs and gestures for Jungkook to go on into Tae's room.  He doesn't  need to be told twice. Just before Tae closes the door the staff member warns them.

Staff Member:  Jungkook make sure you're back in your own room before dawn, that's when the next shift comes on.   Don't get caught, because I will definitely lose my job.

Jungkook:  I promise!

Taehyung:  Thank you!

They quickly run into Tae's room, before the staff member can change his mind.  As soon as the door closes behind them Kookie pins Tae up against the door and kisses him with all the pent up passion he has been holding back all these months.  Eventually they run out of breath, and he leans back to look at Tae's face, he gently reaches up to wipe the tears that have started pouring from Tae's eyes.

Jungkook:  I can see right now that I'm going to have to keep my eyes on you.  I know what you've been thinking about doing.  And it's not going to work. If you try to break up with me, I'll have to kidnap you and run away with you to a place where no one can find us.  ARMY will be sad.  You don't want to make me into a kidnapper and make ARMY sad do you?

Taehyung:  (laughing) You think you know me so well. Baby I'm just tired of seeing you look so sad,

Jungkook:  So let me get this straight... You thought the logical way to make me less sad was to break my heart?  Hmmm... That makes sense... Not!

Taehyung: Fine, but in my defence  I've watched a lot of dramas. The usual move is to go for the self sacrificing breakup.

Jungkook: You always complain about the main leads doing that!  How did you even think that, "Ok, maybe I'll try that thing I hate that the actors in my favorite dramas do." Really Tae?

Taehyung:  But I changed my mind, I wasn't going to go through with it.  I'm willing to ride this out as long as you are.

Jungkook:  Hmmmm. I have something you can Ride out....(wiggling eyebrows)

Jungkook pushes a laughing Tae onto the bed and crawls up his body.  Capturing his bottom lip between his lips and sucking on it.

Jungkook:  God, I've been missing this. I almost pulled you into the bathroom at that photoshoot last week, but I looked in and Suga Hyung was sleeping in the chair in their.

Taehyung:  Shhh. Stop talking and take off your clothes we don't have a lot of time.

Jungkook:  Tae it's not even 10p.m. We have at least 6 hours....

Taehyung: (smirking) Like I said, not a lot of time. I've got months to make up for.

Jungkook: Man, I hope we don't have to do any choreography tomorrow, because I'm going to make sure you won't be able to walk.

Luckily there was no dance choreography the next day, because Kookie was true to his word.

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys! I'm sorry this chapter had to be split up, but wattpad wouldn't let me add to the other chapter so I had to publish that part and then start a new chapter.  Thank you so much for the reads and votes. Please keep it up and also please leave a comment and follow me😘
💜💜Borahae 💜💜