Big Brothers

Chapter Summary:

Tommy is held up by a couple of guys and the encounter had made Tommy upset. Techno and Wilbur notice and were going to figure out what happened and boy was there a price to pay for making their little brother sad.

Note: Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno are all adopted by Phil. Techno and Wil are twins.

WARNING!! Bullying, prejudice, and supremacy

***

Tommy has always been one of the most peculiar people that has ever been sorted into Hufflepuff. For one, he is loud, brash, and a troublemaker—so unlike what people would expect a person from the badger house to be. Well—as he would say—in his defense, it isn't his fault that those morons are so reliant on stereotypes.

Even though he says this,  it isn't really enough to get some people to fuck off.

Tommy woke up late that day, meaning his friends had already up and gone to the Great Hall for breakfast. He hastily put on his robes, his necktie left undone—mostly because Niki's not there to tie it for him—and hair still a poofed up mess.

Going through the passage of barrels, he arrives in the castle corridors. Just as he was about to make his way to the Great Hall, mocking voices call out to him.

The location of the Hufflepuff common room is great in Tommy's opinion—seeing as the kitchen is literally right there. However, if he has something bad to say about it, it's the fact that the other common room closest to their's is the Slytherins'.

"Well, well, if it isn't Thomas," a guy wearing a green robe said as he approached Tommy.

"Or would you rather us call you by your middle name, 'ey Theseus?" the other guy asked.

Look, nothing personal against Slytherins, Tommy gets his fair share of bashing from other houses—his own included—but these two in particular... these two seventh years are fucking dickheads.

"What do you two want now?" Tommy asked, annoyance evident in his tone.

The clear difference between him and these two is obviously the fact that at least Tommy is aware when he's actually being annoying. These two don't stop.

"Nothing much," the first one said. "We just saw how scuffed you looked and wondered if you're really just out here trying to ruin your house's image."

"I mean look at yourself." the other gestured to Tommy. "You look like you just came out of Azkaban."

"Oh really? I wonder what kind of hell you two came from to look like that," Tommy said. his voice leaked boredom. "Oh, wait. That's just your face." He hid a smirk when he saw that he had hit a nerve. Wilbur did always say fight with words, and the way Tommy had interpreted it, it meant insult the other person.

"Alright listen here Hufflepuff." The first guy stepped closer to Tommy, his wand pointed at the blond. 

Tommy's grip on his own wand tightened. In these kinds of situations, he shouldn't cat the first spell, that would just get him into trouble. That's what Techno said anyway.

"You don't get to talk back alright?" The guy said. "Hufflepuffs are supposed to be the good kids right?" he poked Tommy with his wand. The blond, by instinct, raised his own and pointed it at the other guy's neck.

The guy flinched, but eventually let a smirk out. "What? Where's the spell? Are you gonna do it?" Tommy didn't respond, but only glared. The guy laughed, "See, such a pussy, a true Hufflepuff indeed."

"You know," the other guy started. "At first, I thought you'd be sorted into Gryffindor, but I guess the sorting hat knew better. Hufflepuffs are where the leftovers are put into anyway."