Wake Me Up After Astronomy, Would You?

Chapter Summary:

Wilbur had been staying up late for days revising for an exam—which he passed, mind you—but the whole thing took a huge toll on him, which led to him sleepily attending Astronomy at 12 am. Luckily, a certain brother of his is there to keep him company.

Note: Techno and Wilbur are twins and adopted by Phil.

***

Techno arrived at the Astronomy Tower earlier than everyone else. No, he wasn't there to get a head start. He just likes getting there early so that his usual spot won't be taken. It was the perfect seat because, one, it's at a blind spot—the Professor hardly notices him, even with the bright pink hair. Two, the one seat beside his had a horrible view thus no one sits there. Three...there was no three. 

He got out a book and began reading. From the corner of his eye, he could see students of Blue and Green pouring in. What he did not expect however, was for someone to pull back the chair next to his. Looking to his left, he sees Wilbur slump himself in the chair, his head immediately rested in his arms. 

"Aren't you—aren't you gonna sit with your friends?" Techno raised an eye at his twin.

"Oh hell nah dude," Wilbur said. "I have a fucking headache. I can't deal with that lot right now."

Techno glanced at the group of Slytherins who were talking to each other, energy induced. How they can still have energy when it's this late—Techno will never know. 

"I told you not to stay up late," Techno said as he went back to reading.

Wilbur let out a groan, "I had to pass alright?"

"Wilbur, you would've passed that exam without even needin' to open your book," Techno said. 

"It was a hard subject," Wilbur said defensively.

"It's History of Magic," Techno said. "You store even the most random trivia in your head."

"Alright, alright, shut up," Wilbur whined, "I want to sleep." He proceeded to cover his head more with both his arms and the hood of his robes.

"Why'd you even bother goin' up here if all your gonna do's slpeein'?

"I haven't missed a single fucking class since first year. I'm not starting now 'cause I'm sleepy," Wilbur said, mockery of the last word evident in his voice as well as the slight movement of his head.

"Welcome everyone!" Professor Fusco said.

Wilbur groaned, "How dare he have this much energy."

 "Today we are going to learn how to make star charts." The professor proceeded to write on the board using a chalk controlled by his wand.

Techno got out some parchment, his quill and an inkwell. "You're not takin' notes?" he asked Wilbur who still haven't moved from his spot. 

"I'll just copy your's after."

Techno let out a sigh, but went to take notes anyway—making it more detailed than he usually would since he knew that Wilbur writes literally everything down when he does take notes. The minutes passed peacefully. So peaceful that Techno thought Wilbur really had drifted off to sleep.

"Hey Techno, did you know that I'm a Libra?" Wilbur asked.

Apparently, he thought wrong.

Techno hummed, "I'm pretty sure you're not."

"Aww but I want to be a Libra," he whined. "Oh! I'm a Taurus then?"

"Not a Taurus either." 

Wilbur hummed as he was thinking, "Leo?"