Supervising

Summary:

Sam is asked by one of the teachers to supervise detention that evening for the professors have a last minute meeting that they had to attend.

***

When the clock struck 7 pm, Sam knew what he had to do. Standing up from his bed, he walked out of the Ravenclaw Tower. A professor had asked him to supervise three students in their detention because of a last minute, you know as they sometimes do because he's a Head Boy, which honestly was pretty boring sometimes, so a bit of interaction never hurt anybody. They should be out by the entrance to the forbidden forest. According to the professor, they'll be cleaning up the area. 

I wonder who these students are. Sam thought as he passed a couple of students on the way out.

"SAM!" 

Of course. Sam thought as three familiar figures approached him. "Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo," he greeted with a sigh. "Please don't tell me that you're the ones in detention."

"Okay, we won't," Ranboo said with a smile.

Sam pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head, before letting out a chuckle. "Yeah, alright. What did you guys even do?" He asked.

"Tubbo went and fuckin' tried out this spell that he was creating," Tommy said.

"I told you it wasn't ready, but you kept insisting!" Tubbo said.

"I had no part in this," Ranboo said, making the other two give him a look. "Okay, I may have been the one to suggest it in the first place."

"Wait, hold on," Sam said. "You've been creating spells?" He asked Tubbo.

"Oh, fuck, you're not supposed to know that," Tubbo said.

"Quick! Hit 'im with the memory erasing spell," Tommy exclaimed.

"Uhh, no," Ranboo said. "You guys don't want to make that spell go wrong."

"Alright, alright," Sam raised his hands in surrender, because he wasn't putting it pass two teenagers holding out their wands to not attack him, "if you don't want people knowing, I wont tell, but just know that spell creation is dangerous."

"Don't worry, Sam, I'm being careful," Tubbo said as he twirled his wand around, accidentally shooting a levitating spell on a tree which began uprooting itself. The brunet's eyes widen and immediately performed the counter spell making the tree drop down with a small rumble. "See? Careful!"

Sam raised his eyebrow, "Uhuh. What does the spell that you did gonna do, exactly?"

"It's supposed to explode stuff," Tubbo said.

Sam frowned, "Don't we like have two of those already?"

"Yeah, but after exploding the Owlery, I realized how weak 'Bombarda Maxima' is," Tubbo said.

"You blew up and entire wall," Ranboo commented.

"Exactly, weak," Tubbo said. "I want to make something so powerful that it can explode umm I don't know, a whole arse mansion!"

"And you tried this out!" Sam exclaimed. 

"So the courtyard was set on a bit of fire..." Tubbo trailed off.

"There was literally a crater," Tommy said.

"Wow, the courtyard's been set on fire like three times, and two of those were you," Ranboo pointed out.

"How do you even remember that, huh, memory boy?" Tubbo exclaimed. 

"I wrote it down and see it every time I have to write something new!"