Tommy Your Hufflepuff Is Showing p5

Summary:

Tommy is Sorted.

***

Tommy hopped into the boat with Tubbo and two other students. "You know, there's a giant squid here," Tubbo said, curious eyes scanning the waters.

Tommy hummed, "Yeah, my brother Wilbur wrote a song about it once. Weird one I tell you," he said.

Tubbo let out a satisfied sigh as they approached the castle, "What house do you think you'll be sorted into?" Tubbo asked.

"I don't know," Tommy said. "Phil said I might be a Gryffindor. Techno and Wilbur agreed, so yeah, maybe that. What about you?"

"I wanna be in Ravenclaw," Tubbo said. "My family said I'll probably land myself in Hufflepuff though," he added.

Once the boat reached the docks by the castle they were lead to a large double door, a professor standing in front, waiting for all the first years to gather around.

"Welcome students," the professor started. "Behind me is..."

Tommy basically zoned the professor out an opted to look around. He knew the whole spiel anyway. Wilbur and Techno, mostly Wilbur, was so excited about it that they memorized the whole thing and told him.

Next thing he knew, the group was being lead inside what he believed was the Great Hall. The place was quite rowdy, excited for the new students to be sorted. Siblings of the other first years subtly cheering them on.

Looking around, Tommy found his own siblings, Technoblade and Wilbur, on his right side, sitting at their respective tables.

Techno, who was in the Raveclaw table, nodded at him as he passed by. Meanwhile Wilbur was grinning at him from the Slytherin table, clearly planning something.

Tommy looked at him with wide eyes and shook his head, but was promptly ignored.

"Go Tommy! That's my little brother, the blond kid with blue eyes near the front of the line!" Wilbur exclaimed, much louder than the other siblings cheering.

"Is he talking about you?" Tubbo, who stood in front of Tommy, asked.

"Nope," Tommy grabbed Tubbo by the shoulders and faced the older kid forward, "Don't have a clue on who that is."

When they reached the front, the professor held out a list in one hand and an old tattered hat with the other then started calling out names.

A few, maybe five kids went forward before his own name was called.

"Thomas Theseus Craft," the professor called.

Tommy gulped before going up to rhe stool and sitting down. He looled around the room nervously as the hat was placed on his head.

Let's see here.

Holy shit it talked. Tommy thought as he heard the Sorting Hat's voice in his head.

Quite rude, don't you think?

Oh, sorry 'bout that, big man. Just... Never seen a hat talk you know.

Ahh yes, a Muggleborn, so I've heard.

Yeah. Tommy thought bitterly.

Oh? What's this? Not quite fond of the term are we.

Can we get this over with? Tommy asked. People are staring.

Ahh, yes I would sort you immediately but I'm having some trouble.