Remind Me to Tell You to Never Be a Healer

Chapter Summary:

Wilbur hurts himself trying to help Tommy with something. Tommy feeling guilty, tries to heal Wilbur's injury. It doesn't go as planned, to say the least.

***

"Wilbur," Tommy started as he followed Wilbur around the castle. "C'mon man, help me out here!" 

"Tommy, for the last time. I am not going to fly to the roof of the castle to look for the Quaffle that you somehow managed to get up there," Wilbur said.

"But Wilbur," Tommy whined. "I'd get it myself if I could, but a professor confiscated my broom!"

"Ask Techno then," Wilbur stopped to look at the younger.

"About that," Tommy let out a nervous chuckle, bringing his right hand up to his nape. "When I say my broom, I meant mine and Techno's broom."

"You got Techno's broom confiscated?" Wilbur asked, half-shouting, making Tommy cover the brunet's mouth.

"Yeah, announce it to the whole castle, dickhead," Tommy said. 

Wilbur pushed Tommy's arm down, removing his hand from his mouth. "How did you even get it in the first place? Doesn't he keep that in his dorm?"

"Tubbo."

"Of fucking course," Wilbur sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Well, it's not like you're gonna leave me alone—"

"I'm not."

"—let me grab my broom."

Tommy stood outside the wall that his the Slytherin common room when two seventh year Slytherins approached him. Not these arseholes again.

"What're you doing around these areas Thomas?" One asked.

"Waiting for Wilbur," Tommy said with a smug look. The two flinched at the name before glaring at him and moving along. Damn, whatever Wil and Techno did really worked. Tommy smirked as he watched the two leave him alone.

The wall opened and Wilbur appeared holding his broom, "Let's go you gremlin," he said.

"I am not a gremlin," Tommy said as he began leading the older to the Astronomy Tower.

"Oh, sorry, gremlin child," Wilbur said.

"Stop it," Tommy said, pronouncing the words longer. 

"You managed to lose it on top of the tallest tower in the castle?" Wilbur asked. "What the hell Tommy."

"'ey, it's not my fault I got carried away during practice," Tommy defended.

"It is!" Wilbur said. "This is why you're banned from borrowing the Quidditch Set."

"That's where you come in," Tommy smiled.

"Yes, yes, abuse my prefect status by tricking the professors into thinking that I'm the one using the set," Wilbur said. "It's up there?" He asked. "How is it up there? The roof's a fuckin' slope."

"Yeah, I may or may not have used a levitation spell on it," Tommy grabbed his nape again, avoiding eye contact with Wilbur.

Wilbur said nothing, just threw a hand up as a sign of 'I'm done'. He grabbed the handle of the broom and flew out of the tower, feeling quite nervous as he rose. He was never the best flyer in the family. He's fallen off his broom multiple times, he doesn't know if it's because he's a horrible flyer or it's his broom that's the problem. Probably the broom. It's a stubborn little shit. Tommy tried using it once and he barely touched it when it practically threw itself across the field.

Wilbur reached the top and found the Quaffle floating on the very top. He grabbed it and tucked it under his arm before he descended. "I got it," Wilbur said. Huh, that went well.