Potion Delivery Mishap

Summary:

During breakfast in the Great Hall, an owl carrying a potion shipment managed to drop the whole package, breaking the vials and splashing some students with the said potion. 

****

Noises of students chattering, the squawking of owls as they dropped letters and packages, the occasional flying food.  It was a normal morning in the Great Hall—well apart from the Valentine's decorations, you know, hearts and all that—oh and that tawny owl spiraling downwards, with a huge package attached to its leg. Oh boy, this was not gonna be good. 

CRASH!

Glass scattered on the Ravenclaw table, pink liquid splashing on the nearby students. 

"What the hell," Tubbo exclaimed, standing up from his seat. 

"Students, please, stay where you are," Professor Fernsby, the potions teacher, said, as he approached the table. He took his wand and waved at the liquid on the table and manipulated it to fit in a goblet. "Was anybody splashed with the potion?" 

A couple of students raised their hands. "Do any of you feel different?" Professor Fernsby asked. The students looked at each other, but collectively shook their heads no. The professor hummed, "Well, I guess it would be alright for you to run along, but if you feels any different, please head to the Hospital Wing." He then faced the whole hall, "Whoever ordered this, please proceed to the headmaster office."

"And there goes my appetite," Technoblade said, wiping his arms, which were splashed with the potion, on his robes. "I'm gonna go now." He gave the group a small wave before heading to the exit. 

"Technoblade!" Quackity exclaimed as he was passing the Great Hall. "Good morning Technoblade," he greeted.

"Good mornin' Quackity," Techno greeted in a monotonous tone. "Are you not eating breakfast?"

"Nah, I ate a shit ton with the boys last night," Quackity said. "Except George. Motherfucker was asleep, so he's in there," he added, pointing inside the Great Hall. "Anyway, I'm meeting the others at the courtyard, so see ya." Quackity gave a wave before passing Technoblade.

.

.

.

"Are you following me?" Quackity asked the man behind him.

"No, no," Technoblade said. "I just happen to be going the same way."

"Ahh, yeah."

"Hello, Big Q! Technoblade!" Niki greeted as she approached the two. "I have something for you two." She grabbed two chocolates from a small bag. "Happy Valentine's! That's from me and the fourth years."

"Aww, thank you Niki," Quackity said.

"Thank you," Techno said, stuffing the small chocolate in his pocket.

"Have a good day, boys!"

"Niki's real sweet, huh?" Quackity said, trying to start small talk.

"Yes, I would say so."

.

.

.

"Are—aren't you walking a little too close?" Quackity asked as Technoblade reach the spot beside him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Techno said. 

Quackity gave a nervous chuckle before walking a little faster. Technoblade also sped up. Quackity's mouth gave the older a strained smile before speeding up again. What the fuck? What the actual fuck?? Why the hell is he following me!