The Broomstick Servicing Kit Incident

Summary:

Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo walk around Diagon Alley, buying stuff for their fourth year in Hogwarts, everything was going smoothly. One of the things in Tommy's personal list was a Broomstick Servicing Kit, things didn't go as smooth.

Note: Set during the summer before Tommy's fourth year. 

!! PLEASE READ END NOTES IF YOU DIDN'T READ LAST PART !!

***

"No, this is mine, Tubbo," Ranboo said, raising the box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans higher so that the brunet couldn't reach it. 

"C'mon," Tubbo whined, "just a few more."

Ranboo narrowed his eyes at the other male, before grabbing a couple more beans from the box and handing them to Tubbo, "Last," Ranboo said.

Tubbo grinned at him before popping one of the beans inside his mouth. He grimaced, nearly spitting the bean out, "Why would you give me the fish flavored one!" 

Ranboo shrugged his shoulders, "I dunno, why would you eat a fish flavored one?" 

Tubbo glared at him, "I hate you."

"Haha, sure you do," Ranboo said.

Tubbo groaned, "Where the hell is Tommy? It's literally ten minutes after our agreed time."

"Ahh, you know Tommy," Ranboo said. "He'll be here any moment."

And as if he summoned the blond, a loud voice calling for them came from behind them. "What is up!" Tommy exclaimed as he hung an arm around Tubbo and Ranboo's shoulders, pulling the taller down.

"You're late," Tubbo said.

"Well obviously," Tommy said. "You try getting ready in the morning when there's literally three other people in line for the bathroom."

"Fair enough," Ranboo sighed as he removed Tommy's arm from his neck, "where are we going first?" 

"Uhh," Tubbo pulled out the list that an owl brought to his house. "Books?" 

With that the three headed to Flourish and Blotts'. "Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts,  Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, and Transfiguration," Ranboo listed off the books that they have in their hands. "All that's left are the books for our electives." 

Tommy groaned as they headed to the Muggle Studies section, making Tubbo and Ranboo chuckle. "If you don't like learning about muggles, why'd you take Muggle Studies?" Tubbo said.

"Well I ain't taking Arithmancy and Ancient Runes, don't want to deal with all those symbols and shit," Tommy said. "Beside, Wilbur said it's 'fun'—" he made quotation marks with his fingers—"so I thought why not."

"I think it's neat," Ranboo said as he was in the same Muggle Studies class.

"Why?" Tommy asked, shaking his head, "Don't you already live in the muggle world?"

"Yeah," Ranboo said, he lived with his muggle mother and half-blood father. "Whenever wizards see umm, televisions for example, they act like they're seeing magic tricks."

"Well it does look like magic!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"Ahh right," Ranboo started. Tubbo was a half-blood like Ranboo, but he lived in the wizarding world with his parents who are both half-bloods. "Why don't you take Muggle Studies then?"

"That'll ruin the magic, duh," Tubbo said. 

"Can we go now," Tommy complained as he left the section. "I'll go get my Care for Magical Creatures book, I'll meet you by the counter."