Of Braids and Flowers

Summary:

Wilbur and Tommy helps Techno with his hair since he can't do it himself.

***

It was another normal Saturday morning in Hogwarts. Students flood the halls of the school, making their way towards the Great Hall for breakfast. Though there were a lot of people mixed inside the crowd, one person is easily distinguishable. For one, he has long bright pink hair, the other being the fact that it wasn't in it's normal braid—not even in a ponytail—it was just let loose.

Technoblade walked along side the students—though they were distant from him, maybe it's the deadly aura he was emitting, but hey, who knows. He arrived at the Ravenclaw table sitting down at his usual spot with a grunt.

"Oh, hi!" Tubbo greeted. He took a second to observe the expression that the boy who was sat next to him was giving. "What's wrong? You seem to be in a sour mood," he said.

Techno sighed, "You know how there's a match next week?"

"Yeah," Tubbo nodded, "You're against the Hufflepuffs right?"

"Uhuh. The other Beater landed herself in detention on the day of the match, and there is no way that I am losing to Tommy, so I had to train the reserve," Techno explained. "And I don't know what the last captain was thinkin', letting that inexperienced fool into the team but I managed to actually make him more decent this pass week."

"So you're pissed about the Beater?" Tubbo tilted his head.

"I'm pissed 'cause just yesterday, he managed to hit my shoulder with the Bludger, crushing my boned," Technoblade said, looking Tubbo straight in the eyes, with a deadpan look.

Tubbo inhaled sharply, "O—oh," he stuttered, "That must've hurt."

"I mean it's healed now," Techno said. "Just hurts when I try to raise my right arm."

"Is that why you're hair's loose?"

Techno turned around and found his twin standing behind him, "Yeah," he answered. "What are you doing here Wilbur?"

"As a prefect, I am requesting you to tone down the deadly aura," Wilbur said with a chuckle. "I've gotten complaints from the other students that going to breakfast was threatening."

"How's that a problem?" Techno asked. 

"You're clogging the doorway," Wilbur pointed behind him. Techno and Tubbo looked pass Wilbur and sure enough students were gathered at the entrance. 

"Tell them I'm not gonna start attacking them," Techno waved a hand dismissively. 

"If you're sure," Wilbur shrugged his shoulder, "Also, that offer last Astronomy class is still up," he said.

"You mean that Astronomy class that you were too tired to remember," Techno raised an eyebrow.

"...Yeah," Wilbur said. "See you at the Black Lake," he waved before heading off to calm the scared students hanging out the door.

Technoblade ran the fingers of his uninjured arm through his hair. Yea, probably should get him to fix my hair. He thought as he stared at a couple of split ends on his hair.

So Techno headed towards the Black Lake, to the spot that WIlbur usually hangs around at. There he found Wilbur sitting by the shore, beside him a bag full of things.

"There you are!" Wilbur waved him over. 

"Why are we by the lake again?" Technoblade asked.

"I like it here," Wilbur answered. "Sit down, will you," he pulled Techno down. 

Wilbur grabbed a brush from his bag and began brushing through Techno's pink hair. "Why the hell do you have my brush?" 

"Accio," Wilbur answered simply.