We Lost Him Already?!

Chapter Summary:

Wilbur and Techno bring Tommy to Diagon Alley to help him buy his things since he was attending Hogwarts as a first year on September 1st. They knew it would happen, but they didn't expect it to be this quick.

Note: Tommy is 11. Wilbur and Techno are 13, almost 14.

***

"Tommy, hurry up!" Wilbur yelled for his eleven year old brother. "I swear, he's only ever excited during the night before we actually do something," he told Techno who was sat on the couch. 

Quick paced steps came from the staircase, blond hair appearing at the end. "Finally," Techno said, standing up from his seat. He grabbed some Floo powder and got into the fireplace. "C'mon." He gestured for Tommy to hop in with him.

"Why do I have to travel with you?" Tommy asked. "I'm literally eleven."

"Yeah, but last time, we let you do it," Wilbur started. "You ended up in Knockturn Alley."

"Diagon Alley," Techno said as he threw the Floo powder down and the were engulfed in flames.

Wilbur soon followed. "I'm sure loads of kids manage to end up in Knockturn Alley on their first time," he heard Tommy say as they stepped away from the fireplace. "I mean Harry Potter did it, and he was twelve!"

"Well, you're not Harry Potter are you?" Wilbur said as he appeared.

"You're right Wil," Tommy said. "I'm better than Harry Potter!"

"...Sure," Wilbur said, placing it on the blond's head and ruffling it.

They arrived at Diagon Alley's main area. The place was pretty busy, seeing as September 1st is just around the corner. Wilbur kept his hands around Tommy's shoulders to make sure he wouldn't be dragged away by the crowd.

"Well, let's get you school robes first then," Techno said as he pushed the doors to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

"Welcome! All three of you?" Madam Malkin asked.

"No, just him please." Wilbur lightly pushed Tommy forward.

"This way please," she said, leading Tommy to the fitting room.

 "Man, waiting for someone else to be fitted is so boring," Techno said.

"He's been gone for literally a minute, Techno," Wilbur shook his head at the older.

The chimes of the door rang when they were opened. WIlbur looked over to see who came in. "Dream!" he greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"He's here to buy sweets," Techno rolled his eyes. "What do you think?"

Wilbur glared at Techno, while Dream let out a chuckle. "I'm here for robes of course," Dream said. "My old one got torn up by Patches."

Techno tsk-ed, "That's what you get for bringing a cat."

"Says you," Dreams said. "Your owl tears down every letter that you give it."

"Hey, my owl didn't have me as an owner back then!"

"Alright, alright, both of you have shit pets, no need to argue about it," Wilbur said.

The three of them chatted for a while. They didn't even realize that so much time has passed until Madam Malkin approached them. "Anyone need fitting?" She asked.

"I'll see you guys around," Dream said walking over to the fitting rooms. 

"Madam Malkin," Wilbur called. "Is Tommy gonna be finished soon?"