Invisible Child

Summary:

It was supposed to be a normal day, but a series of unfortunate events lead Tommy into a bad mood, and those two Slytherins that seem to hate him a lot weren't helping, which lead to his magic going wild again. Good thing big brother Wilbur's there to help him.

Chapter Suggested by: Domincja

Sorry it took so long, I hope you enjoy :D

Warning! Panic Attack (not descriptive)

***

When Tommy woke up that day, he didn't expect the day to be so shitty. 

First of all, he woke up late—you know, like usual. The only difference was he was actually late for class this time. Fucking roommates. He cursed in his head. Yeah, Hufflepuffs were a delight to be with, but there will always be those few arseholes every couple of students sorted. Those he was sharing the dorm with were nice at some points but today they were just—oh you wouldn't want to hear what Tommy wants to call them. 

Those guys offered him some pastries last night, which—apparently—were laced with sleeping draught.  Tommy wanted to complain to someone right then and there, but first he needs to get to class.

"Thomas," Professor Wittlemire greeted with a tone that could only mean trouble from her place in front of the transfiguration classroom. 

"Good morning professor," he said, not looking at her.

She sighs, "Why are you late this time?" 

"Well you see, there was this troll—"

"Please don't try lying, we all know how bad you are at it," Professor Wittlemire said. 

"...I slept in," Tommy muttered.

"Again?"

"But—"

"No, Thomas," Professor Wittlemire cut him off. "Detention tonight. Please take your seat."

Tommy sighed before taking a seat next to Ranboo with a huff. "Hey, if it makes things any better, I'll hear you out," Ranboo said.

"My shitty roommates slipped in sleeping draught into food that they gave me last night," Tommy explained.

"They did what now?" Ranboo asked. "Isn't that somewhat illegal?" 

"I don't know man, I'm not planning to get into the ministry," Tommy shrugged. 

"Hey, maybe next year, we'll be dormmates?"

"Yeah, hopefully."

Hopefully everything goes smoothly today. I don't wanna deal with life's bullshit today.

Then life told Tommy to keep hoping.

"What do you mean I have detention on Friday?" Tommy asked.

"I received news from a couple Ravenclaws that you were snooping around the potion storeroom again," Professor Fernsby said. 

Tommy frowned, yes, he did sneak around the storeroom sometimes, but haven't done that since back in November, which was four months ago. "That wasn't me this time," he insisted.

Professor Fernsby hummed, "Well, unless you find who was then this is on you," he dismissed Tommy and walked away. 

"What the fuck?" Tommy asked. That was his second detention this week and it was just Monday. He let out a huge sigh before walking away. His day just wasn't going well and he could care less with what's gonna happen in the next few hours.