Flying With Style

Summary:

After Techno gave him the idea, Tommy decides to fly. No, not with a broom. Who needs a broom when you have a friend Hippogriff? Of course, Tommy's not selfish so he drags people along with him too.

***

"Hmm," Tommy—who was sitting on the grass, crossed legged—hummed, tilting his head to the side as he watched Clementine lay on the ground peacefully. Ever since Techno asked him if he had tried flying Clem, he had been wanting to try it. Well, he would have already did if Wilbur didn't try to stop him that time. 

"Hey Clem," Tommy called to the Hippogriff. Clementine perked up and stared Tommy in the eye, silently asking him why he called her. "So I was thinking," Tommy started. "What do you say you and I take a fly around the castle?"

Clementine immediately stood up, seemingly excited. Tommy chuckled, "You really wanna go fly huh?" he said. Tommy went behind Clementine and pulled himself up on her back. He held onto her, trying his best not to ruffle her feathers. Clem let out a squawk, asking if he was ready. "Yeah! Let's do this shit!"

And with that Clementine took off. Tommy had to lean forward as Clem flapped her wings because he nearly fell off and they hadn't even passed the tree tops yet. "Close call," he sighed. 

Clementine continued to fly higher and higher. Tommy let out a laugh as the two of them reached the sky, zooming around the castle. "Yeah!" Tommy cheered, raising a hand in the air. 

"Aww, Clementine, have I ever told you that you are the best!" Tommy said as he reached up for the clouds, when Clem dived down. "Never mind, you are such a b—" a warning look from Clementine cut him off—"such a playful Hippogriff sometimes, ya know," Tommy said with a nervous chuckle. Note. To. Self. Don't piss off Hippogriff when they can drop you from the sky. He thought.

The two soared in the air, flying near the castle towers. When they passed a certain classroom, Tommy waved. Wilbur who was quietly taking notes by the window dropped his quill and was staring at Tommy wide eyed. Tommy let out a laugh as his brother disappeared from view.

***

Tubbo was in the Ravenclaw common room, doing homework—well trying to. The brunet groaned as he dropped his head on the table. "No one wants to know about The Bloody Party that happened years ago," he muttered.

"Tubbo." 

"Rowena Ravenclaw? Is that you?" Tubbo asked raising his head to face the painting that was hanging up the wall across him.

"Wh—over here!" 

Tubbo looked to his left and saw Tommy hanging on the tower's window sill. "Tommy?" He exclaimed shooting up from his seat and running over to the blond. "What the hell are you doing? How are you doi—oh," Tubbo stopped when he saw that Tommy wasn't hanging on the window sill for his dear life, but instead was on Clementine.

"What the fuck?" Tubbo asked.

"Oh c'mon Tubs—"

"I wanna have a go!" Tubbo said. 

Tommy laughed, running his hand through Clementine's feathers, asking her to go up a bit so that Tubbo can hop on through the window. Tubbo got onto Clementine, in front of Tommy. Clementine flapped her wings and brought the two higher. "Hell yeah!" Tubbo yelled .

"Can we do loops? That'll be so cool!" Tubbo looked back at Tommy.

"Uhh, no I think that'll actually make us fall," Tommy said.

"Clementine, can we do a loop? C'mon girl," Tubbo said.

"Clem, Clementine, no," Tommy scolded.