The Craft Children and Magical Creatures

Summary:

The Craft children have different experiences with magical creatures found inside Hogwarts. 

Note: Set during Techno's 1st Year, Wilbur's 3rd Year, and Tommy's 4th Year.

Warning! Spiders

***

1. Technoblade

When Techno and Wilbur hopped out of the Hogwarts express, they were led to the lake where rows of boats waited for them to board. "This is so cool!" Wilbur exclaimed. 

"It's a lake, I don't get your amusement," Techno said. 

Wilbur nudged his twin, "That's 'cause you're boring," he said. "Sure, it's a lake, but have you thought about what's under it?" 

"No," Technoblade said, heading towards one of the boats, dragging Wilbur by the arm. "And I am not interested in knowing."

The two of them got on a boat with two other kids named Skeppy and Dream.

"Yeah, an upperclassman on the train, told me that there's a giant squid under there," Skeppy said, gesturing to the lake with his head.

"You think the Professors are gonna let me make it glow?" Dream asked. 

"Why would you want a glowing squid?" Skeppy asked. 

"So we can see it better," Dream said. 

"Why would you want to see a giant squid?" Techno asked. 

"It's interesting, don't you think?" Dream asked, observing his peer's expressions. "Oh c'mon, admit it, a glowing squid'll be cool."

"Good luck with that," Techno rolled his eyes. 

"Just wait, I'll become a like, prodigy and ask everyone to vouch for me so that the Professors will allow me to make the squid glow," Dream insisted. 

"Why are you so optimistic about it?" Techno said. 

"Why are you so against the squid is the real question," Wilbur said. "Are you scared of it or something?'

"Wilbur, why would I be scared of a squid?" Techno asked backed. 

"Oohhh, just wait 'til it pulls you down," Skeppy taunted as he started shaking the boat. Dream and Wilbur smirked before following his lead. 

Before techno could even tell them off, he felt the cold water prick his skin. Something cool wrapped around him, squeezing his body. He opened his eyes and found the giant squid in front of him.

Techno struggled against the giant squid's hold. He managed to loosen its grip enough so he could pull an arm out. He grabbed his wand from his pocket and, well he had nothing. He couldn't chant anything 'cause he's underwater. 

Not even thinking about it, he swished his wand around, trying to get a reaction out of it. A moments of struggling, a spark came out of his wand and hit the squid. It let out a muffled sound before loosening it's hold on Technoblade fully. 

Once released, Techno swam up to the surface as fast as he could, taking a deep inhale once his head was above the water. He made his way to the shore where Wilbur, Skeppy and Dream are being scolded. A professor noticed him and assisted on getting him to shore faster and dried him up. 

"I'm gonna sacrifice that squid," Techno said with a scowl, glaring at the lake as he followed the group inside the castle. 

"No, Techno! Squids are people too!" Wilbur yelled after him.