JealousInnit

Summary:

Tubbo was being clingy with Ranboo recently, and he was more so today. So Tommy stalks around the two—while Sam was following him for some reason.

Note:

An offering, in light of Tommy being clingy on Twitter. This could be read as a stand-alone fic, just a deeper dive into whatever the heck Tommy was doing in Potion Delivery Mishap.

***

When Tommy woke up late, he knew that he missed something major that happened during breakfast. How did he know? Well, you try explaining why there was no one sitting at the Ravenclaw table and instead the students from that house was scattered, sitting—unevenly, mind you—across the three other house tables.

"What is going on?" Tommy asked as he walked over and sat at his usual seat.

"Good morning Tommy!" Sam greeted, pushing aside the person who was sat next to the blond.

"Morning, Sam," Tommy greeted, "Uhh, why are you guys scattered?"

"Oh, can't we just want to sit down with our friends?" Sam asked with a smile.

"All of you?" Tommy questioned.

"I know, what a coincidence, huh?"

Tommy stared at the older, "Yeah, sure," he said, before redirecting his attention. "Hey Ranboo, pass the—" he stopped when he noticed who the taller boy was talking to. 

"Oh, morning Tubbo," he greeted, only to be ignored. "Good morning, Tubbo!" He repeated, a little louder this time. "Good Morning!" Still nothing.

"Good Morning again Tommy," Sam said.

"No—not—" Tommy groaned. "Ranboo!"

"Yeah?" Ranboo asked.

"Why is Tubbo ignoring me?"

"I don't know," Ranboo said. "Why don't you ask him, oh wait," he smirked.

"You think you're funny huh?" Tommy glared at the boy. 

"Alright, alright," Ranboo laughed. "Tubbo," he said.

"Yeah?" The brunet perked up. 

"Why are you ignoring Tommy?" Ranboo asked.

"I'm not ignoring Tommy," he said.

Ranboo stared at the Ravenclaw for a moment, before turning to Tommy, "Well, you heard the man!"

Tommy groaned, "Tubbo!"  Still ignored. Tommy dropped his head on the table.

"Do you want ham, Tommy?" Sam asked.

"Yes," he said, the response muffled by the fact that he didn't bother lifting his head.

Soon enough the students had to go to their first class, which for the 4th year Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws was History of Magic. So, like usual, Tommy walked to class with Tubbo and Ranboo. Except this time, Tommy was walking behind them, watching the two talk in front of him.

"You seem sad."

"Holy shit!" Tommy jumped as Sam walked beside him. "Sam! Don't you have class?"

"I do," Sam replied.

"...aren't you gonna attend?"

"Will that make you happy?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure."

"Well, I shall be off to class then!" Sam ruffled the boy's hair before walking the opposite direction. 

When Tommy arrived at class, the two were already seated. "Why isn't Tubbo in the middle?" He asked.