April Fools!

Summary:

Dream, George, Karl, Sapnap and Quackity decide to do pranks one morning and that lead to a bunch of... we'll generalize it as destruction, yeah?

Note: Callahan is in a year above George so hes already graduated and working at the Ministry.

Suggested by: LoveEmmy21

I hope you enjoy!

***

"And why would I do that?" George asked as he brought his fork to his mouth, eating his breakfast as he sat together with his friends at the Gryffindor table.

"It'll be funny," Quackity said.

"That and you won't be a pussy," Dream said as he stole food from George's plate.

"Hey, that's mine," George said.

"C'mon George, it'll be fun," Karl said.

"Fun for you guys, you won't be the ones doing it," George said as he pushed away Sapnap's hand that was going for his food as well. "What the heck? There's literally food everwhere, why are you trying to eat mine!"

"It's a simple prank George," Sapnap said.

"Well you guys try dropping Dungbombs in a professor's office," George said.

"Pff, what's the work that could happen?" Quackity waved his hand dismissively.

"Might I remind you that I'm graduating soon?" George said.

The four looked at each other then back at George, "So?" They asked.

"I hate you guys," George said making the other let out a chuckle.

"Oh please, George," Sapnap started. "We all know that you wanna do it."

"Yeah, especially since the DADA professor gave you an low grade in your last practical," Dream said.

George hummed, "Alright, I'm sold."

"Man, you really must not like that grade," Karl commented.

"He gave me an A because I couldn't perform a certain spell non-verbally," George sighed in irritation. "He said a first year could do non-verbal magic, which I doubt."

"Oh that bit's true," Quackity said.

"What?" George furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, there's a little first year in our house that can do non-verbal magoc 'cause he doesn't really speak," Sapnap said.

"Sorta like Callahan, ya know?" Dream added.

"Oh," George said. "Good for him then."

"So, are you gonna do your dare or what?" Karl asked.

"I would, but I don't really have any Dungbombs in my disposal," George said.

"Well lucky for you, I have a super secret supplier," Quackity smirked.

"I'm literally right here," Skeppy, who was seted on the Hufflepuff table with his friends, suddenly said from behind Quackity.

"Just give me the Dungbombs," Quackity whispered, holding his hand out.

Skeppy narrowed his eyes at the other before pulling out a sack from under the table, "Here." He handed the bag to Quackity. "I'll be waiting for my payment."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get you those snacks," Quackity said before facing the other four once more.

"And what kind of snacks can't Skeppy get without you for him to sell you that much Dungbomb?" Dream asked.