Baking 101

Summary:

Valentine's Day was coming and Niki had decided to use the kitchen to bake her friends some chocolate. She was planning on doing it on her own, but three fourth years were about to change that.

***

"The ladies will be flocking over to me," Tommy stated, one morning, during breakfast—a day before Valentine's.

Tubbo rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he ate.

"And we're supposed to believe that because?" Ranboo asked.

"'cause it's true!"

"Uhuh," Tubbo and Ranboo said at the same time.

"You two are such dicks," Tommy said.

"Well that is not something that I think I would hear this morning," Niki said as she took a seat beside Tubbo—who was seating in the Hufflepuff table. "But then again," she sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"Hi Niki."

"G'morning."

"Niki, talk some sense into these two, would you," Tommy said.

"What are you guys even talking about?" She asked, taking some food for herself.

"We're talking about how many women would be following me around tomorrow 'cause I'm just that cool," Tommy said.

"You were the only one talking about that," Tubbo said. "Ranboo and I were talking about pudding before you came in."

Niki laughed at this. "I don't think it's impossible, Tommy."

"Ha! Told you!"

Ranboo—who was sat beside Tommy—flinch at the boy's loud voice,"Please don't encourage him," he told the girl who was across him.

"Ignoring Tommy—" 

"Hey!"

"—what do you have planned for tomorrow, Niki?" Tubbo asked.

"Not much, I'm afraid," she said. "Although, I am planning to make chocolates for the group later tonight."

"Ohh can we help?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, if you want to," Niki said. 

"Yeah! I want to make a half white-chocolate, half-dark chocolate one!"

Niki chuckled, "What about you, Tommy? Do you want to come with us?"

"No," Tommy said. "Baking is lame."

***

"I have the sugar," Tommy said, placing the bag on the counter.

"Alright, I think that's all the ingredients," Niki said, looking over the counter.

The four of them are currently in the kitchens—took little to no convincing for the elves to allow them to use it—and were about to make 17 servings of chocolate, one for everyone in their little group. 

"Let's start with measuring, yeah?" Niki said. 

So that's what they did. Tubbo, who just finished measuring the milk powder, called Niki over. "Do you think this is enough?" He asked.

Niki looked over and her eyes widen unintentionally, "That is way too much milk powder,: she said. "What did you do?"

"I measured it," Tubbo said, "the recipe said three and one-fourth, yeah?"

"Yeah, cups!" Niki exclaimed, grabbing the measuring tool and showing them to Tubbo, "You used a measuring glass!" She gestured to the tool on Tubbo's side of the counter.